• Join us

Requests & Ideas - page 183

winner246
winner246  

Macd 2 in 1

HELLO MLADEN,

Thank you very much for the MACD RISING and FALLING 2 . However its NOT exactly what i wanted as the one you just posted still shows the seperate signals of the different settings of the MACD although the 2 are now within a single window.

What i really want is slightly identical to the OSMA MULTI HISTO ( which was 10 in 1 ), or the RSI SUMMED (also 10 in 1 ) or the more complex O E O B ( which used the signals of 4 different indicators to filter one another and produce a single HISTO indicator )

Very sorry for not making this clear enough, MANY THANKS FOR THE INVALUABLE SERVICE.

Files:
winner246
winner246  

Advanced macd rising and falling

HELLO MLADEN,

Thank you for the O E O B indicator which uses 4 different indicators and gives GREEN OR RED signals ONLY when ALL 4 indicators simultaneously give either a GREEN OR RED signal.

Please can you kindly create a new version of the MACD RISING AND FALLING. Just like the OEOB it would use at least 3 different settings of MACD RISING AND FALLING e.g 12 - 26 -1 ; 14 - 28 - 1 ; and 16 - 32 - 1 .

When the 3 different settings are ALL showing GREEN this new indicator will show GREEN and vice - versa for RED COLOR. Whenever the 3 settings DONT agree in color the indicator will show GOLD COLOR.

Please make it in an HISTO DESIGN just like you did with the OEOB.

Finally, very sorry for posting the OEOB in the public section,the correction is noted.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK AND SERVICE .

Leverage1
Leverage1  

Hi,

could someone please add 3 things to the Digital Filters:

1) Advanced ADX - no alerts, even if there is a bar color change, unless the ADX Histogram bar is above the (user adjustable) Level -

2) an "Invert" setting - alert messages say the opposite, and bar colors are the opposite -

3) a setting where the user can enter a bar number ("3" for example), and the alerts do not appear at the first bar of a color change, but at the third bar of a color change - a setting of "0" is the default (first bar of a color change) -

thank you,

Randy

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
altoronto

You posted a request for this at the elite section

I am posting the indicator here (simply because the original one is a part of advanced elite)

regards

Mladen

heiken_ashi_ma_jurik_-_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Hi Mladen, would you kindly provide a Mtf histogram version with zero centered (not tape) of the attached Jurik HA Mtf?

Thank you in advance!

Leverage1
Leverage1  

i didn't realize this, but by reversing the "Price1" and "Price2" settings, the bar colors invert, so an "Invert" setting is probably not needed -

Randy

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

rayphua

If I understand correctly what are you asking for, it can not be zero centered (it is not its nature and making it an oscillator in some of the normalization ways would completely change the values it is showing)

As of regular histogram version, as far as I remember it was already done (will check this though)

rayphua:
heiken_ashi_ma_jurik_-_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Hi Mladen, would you kindly provide a Mtf histogram version with zero centered (not tape) of the attached Jurik HA Mtf?

Thank you in advance!
Yongzz
Yongzz  

Hello:) Requesting for help on EA

Hi guys. I was wondering if someone can help me code this ea? I've been trying to use eagenerator to do it but unfortunately i am still a noob It is based on this indicator called smC4Scalper_candles_v3.1. Bascially i'm just trying to code in a way where green bar=close previous sell order and open buy order and red bar=close previous buy order and open sell order. So this means we will be in the market at all times. The orders will be opened using bar = #1 as per Newdigital's explanation on this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179940. So when a string of red bars suddenly turn green at the current bar, we close previous sell and enter buy at the open of the next bar.

I've attached the indi and my failed EA as well . If possible can someone help me code this simple ea? You dun have to use the failed EA i just attached it here for comic relief.

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua

If I understand correctly what are you asking for, it can not be zero centered (it is not its nature and making it an oscillator in some of the normalization ways would completely change the values it is showing)

As of regular histogram version, as far as I remember it was already done (will check this though)

looking forward to it, Mladen, thank you.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
tanjy:
Hi guys. I was wondering if someone can help me code this ea? I've been trying to use eagenerator to do it but unfortunately i am still a noob It is based on this indicator called smC4Scalper_candles_v3.1. Bascially i'm just trying to code in a way where green bar=close previous sell order and open buy order and red bar=close previous buy order and open sell order. So this means we will be in the market at all times. The orders will be opened using bar = #1 as per Newdigital's explanation on this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179940. So when a string of red bars suddenly turn green at the current bar, we close previous sell and enter buy at the open of the next bar. I've attached the indi and my failed EA as well . If possible can someone help me code this simple ea? You dun have to use the failed EA i just attached it here for comic relief.

Tanjy,

Before I do the Ea noticed the indicator was using Trix and its signal difference greater or less than zero to color the candles, Mladen awhile back made a trix log(trix and signal), anyway did a candle version of that using the same concept, could you please check it out and see what you think, seems to me less false signals.Top picture is the trix log candles bottom picture is smScalper Candles.

Yongzz
Yongzz  

Hi mrtools, yes the trix log seems to be having less false signals. Can you use this for the ea instead?