Requests & Ideas - page 177

Request for indicators: CFP and Complexpair

Hi, Is it possible to get the following indicators attached with alert upon candle open and closed candle crossover of zero line (email and sound), AND prefix/suffix so we can use it on different brokers ? I know we have a CFP posted on the advanced elite forum, but the one I attached will actually refresh whereas the one on this forum already does not refresh... this may be helpful to others who use these indicators for relative strength trading. The complexpair I attached doesn't have all the jurik things, etc. Just plain ol complexpair. Thanks !!!

Files:
cfp1.mq4  14 kb

no0cool

Could you point me out which version that is not refreshing are you referring to?

For example I have tested now the version with jurik "signal" line added and the values are the same and they work the same way (here is a comparison of a the two with smoothing period set to 1)

no0cool:
Hi, Is it possible to get the following indicators attached with alert upon candle open and closed candle crossover of zero line (email and sound), AND prefix/suffix so we can use it on different brokers ? I know we have a CFP posted on the advanced elite forum, but the one I attached will actually refresh whereas the one on this forum already does not refresh... this may be helpful to others who use these indicators for relative strength trading. The complexpair I attached doesn't have all the jurik things, etc. Just plain ol complexpair. Thanks !!!
Files:
cfp.gif  40 kb

mladen:
rosalieone

It is not. Here is a version that uses Nyquist criterion average in order to calculate values. You will probably have to experiment a bit with parameters (since, as you see, the values produced by the two are completely different due to a completely different averaging type

Thanks a lot

mladen, Youre right! The actual one with jurik DOES refresh, after testing. And it appears to have prefix/suffix. BUT it does not have alerts for email, on zero crossover etc.. Is that possible for the cfp+jurik and for complexpair, pretty please ? Here is the one I was referring to erroneously before, its Dynamic CFP - chooseable symbol. Jurik may be interested but I have no idea how to use it... can you refer me to a good place where it is explained in relation to CFP? mladen, great work with all your indicators. You really are gifted, thanks so much! https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen:
no0cool Could you point me out which version that is not refreshing are you referring to? For example I have tested now the version with jurik "signal" line added and the values are the same and they work the same way (here is a comparison of a the two with smoothing period set to 1)

cfp alerts ...

no0cool

Here is a version with an alert on zero line crosses added

PS: this one has push notifications in alerts options too (just in case )

no0cool:
mladen, Youre right! The actual one with jurik DOES refresh, after testing. And it appears to have prefix/suffix. BUT it does not have alerts for email, on zero crossover etc.. Is that possible for the cfp+jurik and for complexpair, pretty please ? Here is the one I was referring to erroneously before, its Dynamic CFP - chooseable symbol. Jurik may be interested but I have no idea how to use it... can you refer me to a good place where it is explained in relation to CFP? mladen, great work with all your indicators. You really are gifted, thanks so much! https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general
Files:

mladen, You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Cheers! Appears to work so far, I will use it for a while and if any problems arise I shall report. Thank you so much!

Parabolic sar 2 ea

Hello mladen, compliments of the season, can you please help to create the expert advisor version of your parabolic sar 2. Very simple rules; buy or sell every time sar reverses . However it should enter a maximum of one order for every sar reversal, thanks for the great work.

push notification request

Dear Mladen,

I truly appreciate facilitating the push notification for the indicators that I posted originally, however, one was overlooked that I re-posted. I have attached it for modification. I wish I was able to do it myself so I did not have to bother you but I lack the expertise.

Merry Christmas,

Eric

eric gellasch:
Dear Mladen,

I truly appreciate facilitating the push notification for the indicators that I posted originally, however, one was overlooked that I re-posted. I have attached it for modification. I wish I was able to do it myself so I did not have to bother you but I lack the expertise.

Merry Christmas,

Eric

Hello Eric,

Hopefully you won't mind but added the push notification alert.

mladen:
rosalieone

It is not. Here is a version that uses Nyquist criterion average in order to calculate values. You will probably have to experiment a bit with parameters (since, as you see, the values produced by the two are completely different due to a completely different averaging type

Dear Mladen,

Since RSI of NMA was less noisy than RSI, do you think it would be interesting to have RSI of ATR-NyquistMA ?

Best regards

Rosalieone

Reason: