Indicators with alerts/signal - page 693

mrtools:
Hi De Lima, added alerts when the trend change dot appears. About elite section if you join you can download from there as you wish.To join just click on the register tab on top of the tool bar.

Many many thanks MrTools.

zefx:
Could someone please make an alert when color changes for these two? Thanks!

ultra-filter.ex4ultra-signal.ex4

zefx

Those are ex4 files. They can not be changed

schaff_trend_cycle_1_nrp.mq4

Hi mrtools or mladen,

Could either of you add an audio alert along with an email alert option for this indicator? It would alert at bar close if there has been a color change in the indicator.

Thanks in advance

mladen:
zefx Those are ex4 files. They can not be changed

Should have known better. I could find only similar one, for the second indicator.

ultra-filter.mq4ziggy_ultra_signal.mq4

zefx:
Should have known better. I could find only similar one, for the second indicator. ultra-filter.mq4ziggy_ultra_signal.mq4

And those are decompiled files

I have the BB Squeeze which I believe I downloaded from this forum, when I apply it to some of the offline tick charts its seems to slow MT4 right down. Is it because I'm using offline tick charts? Or does it just do that. It seems it recalculates on each tick, would it help if I had the indicator so that it only did the calculation when the bar was complete? If there is a version of the indicator that would work like that.

I really only am looking for the indicator to tell me when the squeeze begins, no need for the momentum histogram if that would help. I have looked around but have not found anything like that.

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Trader54:
I have the BB Squeeze which I believe I downloaded from this forum, when I apply it to some of the offline tick charts its seems to slow MT4 right down. Is it because I'm using offline tick charts? Or does it just do that. It seems it recalculates on each tick, would it help if I had the indicator so that it only did the calculation when the bar was complete? If there is a version of the indicator that would work like that.

I really only am looking for the indicator to tell me when the squeeze begins, no need for the momentum histogram if that would help. I have looked around but have not found anything like that.

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Trader54

Which version exactly are you using?

bbsqueeze_w_alert.mq4

mladen:
Trader54 Which version exactly are you using?

As far as Metatrader it is build 509, but what your probably asking is the indicator, I have attached it, Im trying to run about 5 offline tick charts. Using the Logdata and Postdata indicators to build them.

Like I said earlier all I care is to know when the squeeze goes on or off, hence I liked this version of the indicator since it had the alert.

Files:

Trader54:
bbsqueeze_w_alert.mq4

As far as Metatrader it is build 509, but what your probably asking is the indicator, I have attached it, Im trying to run about 5 offline tick charts. Using the Logdata and Postdata indicators to build them.

Like I said earlier all I care is to know when the squeeze goes on or off, hence I liked this version of the indicator since it had the alert.

Seems that with build 509 of metatrader IndicatorCounted() function always returns 0 when called from the offline chart - as a result it causes all the bars of the offline chart recalculated. Same thing happens with the new metatrader 4 (ested it with 3 different types of offline generating code and in all the cases the same thing happens). So it seems that you have found a bug in the metatrader 4

What you can do is to limit the maximal number of bars on chart (tools->options->max bars on chart) to 5000 (that should be enough for 99.99% of cases

mladen:
Seems that with build 509 of metatrader IndicatorCounted() function always returns 0 when called from the offline chart - as a result it causes all the bars of the offline chart recalculated. Same thing happens with the new metatrader 4 (ested it with 3 different types of offline generating code and in all the cases the same thing happens). So it seems that you have found a bug in the metatrader 4 What you can do is to limit the maximal number of bars on chart (tools->options->max bars on chart) to 5000 (that should be enough for 99.99% of cases

Thanks so much for your quick response, will try that.

Reason: