Requests & Ideas - page 180

gafet:
Hello,

for mladen or mrtools

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/68/pricechannelzigzag_v3.3.mq4

this indicator gives us the period movement and the average movements, as well as the number of pips movements.

They would be very useful to know the number of pips contained in each movement.

For example today M15 USDCAD 3:15 to 11:45 we have a movement 13pips but we have in reality 93pips and a very beautiful range.

is it possible to code it?

Sorry for my bad english.

Gafet

Hello Gafet,

Think its already in there if you use default settings except change ShowPeriodsMode to 0 and put ShowPipsMode to 1, you get only pips between zig zag sections this is USDCAD since according to the zig zag the up move isn't complete is why it isn't showing the pips yet.

Files:
pips_mode.gif  24 kb

No mrtools, I'm sorry you don't understand.

If I put ShowPipsMode 1, I see the number of pips of the movement, and not the number of pips including candles up and candles down. I'd like to see all the pips that were in the movement.

For example, we have a movement 50pips, but in this movement, we have 1candle up 10pips, 1candle down 7pips, 1 candle up 15pips, 1candle up 22pips, 1candle down 2pips and 1candle up 12pips.

The movement containt 68pips and not only 50pips.

Do you understand?

Gafet

Shifted mas trend ( mtf )

HELLO,

Can anyone kindly create a mtf version of the SHIFTED MAs TREND ON POST 1272, THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Add additional alerts request

Hello Mr. Tools,

I would like to request that an alert be added to this indicator when the DMI goes over a certain level. I would also like an alert to go off when the ADX goes up.

Thanks for your consideration,

eric

winner246

This is the multi time frame version of it

winner246:
HELLO, Can anyone kindly create a mtf version of the SHIFTED MAs TREND ON POST 1272, THANKS IN ADVANCE.

eric gellasch:
Hello Mr. Tools,

I would like to request that an alert be added to this indicator when the DMI goes over a certain level. I would also like an alert to go off when the ADX goes up.

Thanks for your consideration,

eric

Hello Eric,

Added those 2 new alerts.

SHIFTED MAs HISTO MTF

Hello mladen,

many thanks for the mtf version.

SHIFTED MAs MTF

HELLO MLADEN,

Can you please make EACH of the 2 MAs MTF. I actually intend to use ema 1 ( or price ) on 1 hour crossing a shifted MA on daily or weekly.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

McPiscator:
Hi mrtools

Have you already posted The ea for my request. The system is profitable. I have traded this manually for over two years.

Thanks

McPiscator, sorry for my late answer just saw your post, posted a version of it but was reminded by the thread starter that a close on session end was needed so did that over the weekend, the Ea closed the trades correctly today just waiting for next session to make sure it completes the cycle then will post the completed version, and will link it here, for you.

ps) Ea posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181404

mrtools:
McPiscator, sorry for my late answer just saw your post, posted a version of it but was reminded by the thread starter that a close on session end was needed so did that over the weekend, the Ea closed the trades correctly today just waiting for next session to make sure it completes the cycle then will post the completed version, and will link it here, for you. ps) Ea posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181404/page2

Thanks mrtools.

Reason: