Blessing 2 - page 170

feline207:
georgi i have cyrillic too but cant's see what it is about :/

Thanks for trying. I am sure someone will come up with something.

Maybe New Digital from Elite section can help.

Best

George

feline207:
well right now its going sideways. 2 of my accounts stopped trading again cause they use the stoch version. i have another demo account which has been running for couple of months and had great results but right now it has 4000$ on float and it is close to level10. and you are right eurusd generated less then the average profit the last 1-2 months..

Did you manage to TP today?

Yes togu it is a demo account but despite that i am happy about it. it made about $1000 out of this 9th level and has now made around 3.6k for the 2 months it has been trading how about you and your trades? my other accounts are still waiting for the stoch indicator for confirmation

Almost out of gas

Looks like usdjpy may be eating my lunch pretty soon. Just

hit 12 levels, with -$960 float on $1250 available reserve.

This is with a balance 5X the recommended balance, so

it just goes to show that you can't take anything for

granted.

Rob

ChicagoRob:

granted.

Rob

It seems to be very high for 1c/pip Rob. What is your starting lot, or do you have MM true?

Hopefully it will turn soon.

Best

George

ChicagoRob:

granted.

Rob

I have 303$ on the float. Starting lot 7cents

Does this EA stand a 10 years backtest?

georgedim:
It seems to be very high for 1c/pip Rob. What is your starting lot, or do you have MM true?

Hopefully it will turn soon.

Best

George

Starting lot size is .02(2-cents/pip). BTW, I made an

error in stating I was at level 12. I'm actually at level

14. I'm running the latest set for usdjpy, and it has BE

at 20! Is this supposed to be a cruel joke? I re-set BE

to 15, but would like your advice, George. Float is

currently -$860. My actual account risk is $1150, so there is a little room left, but not much. The grid on this set is

way too tight. I will go back the standard grid, if I get out

of this alive.

I'm currently 120 pips away from TP. The way things are

going, I wonder if it has even has a chance of hitting it.

Rob

georgedim:
I don’t know whether you buying or selling, but the way I read the situation is as follows:

Unless the price has reached rock bottom, the current move, in my view, is a kneejerk reaction to NFP. In general, the major trend is bearish. I sincerely hope this comment is in your favor, if not I hope I am wrong.

My strategy in situation like this is to disable Blessing after level 10, and stretch the last level as far as possible. If there is a major support/resistance in proximity I place direct market order when and if the price reaches that region. The lot size would be the same as the limit order I previously deleted. If and when the price turns in my favor, I move the TP way above/bellow the current setting. Then is goodbye to sleeping, and try to get as much profit as possible.

In your case, you are past that point now. If I were in your position, I would remove Blessing and delete any pending orders on this currency. Despite your changes of BEL to 15, Blessing will go up to level 17/18. That would be many pips against you. If you can control your emotions, you should take charge of the current situation.

My Best Regards and good luck

George

Thanks for your input, George. Blessing is selling on this basket, so your statement regarding an overall bearish climate would be a good thing(that's what the chart is

telling me, also).

I am also running audcad, which is has very low DD at the moment. What do you think about shutting it down and

changing usdjpy to portion=1, which would free up an

additional $1150 in float? That would buy me a lot more

pips.

Would changing the current 14th level to BE screw up the

core logic, or should I just go with your original plan?

Rob

Reason: