Blessing 2 - page 175

possible Bug

in addition to my last post:

after row 76: modification of trades 1 to 8 is missing too.

I hope that someone can fix that, or tell me where my testing is wrong.

Thanks

Ex4ex:
in addition to my last post:

after row 76: modification of trades 1 to 8 is missing too.

I hope that someone can fix that, or tell me where my testing is wrong.

Thanks

I would be more than happy to run the same test, but can't until you have been approved to attach files. I need

to know the exact setup, including starting balance, lot

size, pip value, set file, etc.

Rob

I have sent a PM with the contents of my setfile to ChicagoRob.

It was M5, every tick, 90% Mod.Quality Starting with USD 3000 on Prime-Forex Demo (223)

Do you need anything else to verify?

Thanks

Ex4ex:
I have sent a PM with the contents of my setfile to ChicagoRob.

It was M5, every tick, 90% Mod.Quality Starting with USD 3000 on Prime-Forex Demo (223)

Do you need anything else to verify?

Thanks

M5? For the recommended pairs, Blessing should be on

H4, or D1 for usdjpy. This is based on hundreds of

backtests, demo tests, and live trading.

Rob

hi everybody/

i'm reading this thread for a long time/

i use blessing-2 with significalt addons ,i'v made personally, and i dont see any reason to test it on history/ it's a f*cking sh*t/

U only need to have 2 EA on one graf/ on one pair (eur/usd-best)

they should play with different algorithm

Sounds good. I am really interested in seeing your add-ons, any chance you could post these?

is it me or has profit on this EA been a bit low this week? Perhaps its due to lack of market movement?

Adjustment of set file for 15K initial account

Hi Everyone,

I have been using Blessing for 2 months now and recently increased my account size to 15000 to stomach a large drawdown. I am worried that a large drawdown might knock me out of a trade because I am using the default settings with "initial account size" set to $2500 (for instance). What values should I adjust to stay in the game if trading a single pair or 2 pairs ?

Many thanks in advance

what pairs are you running. if its only eurusd you can increase starting lotsize a little bit. 15k is a large amount

Adjustment of set file for 15K initial account

feline207:
what pairs are you running. if its only eurusd you can increase starting lotsize a little bit. 15k is a large amount

Currently I am only trading EURUSD but considering JPYUSD. I have changed the "initial account" from $2500 to $15000 and the LAF to 0.4 to keep the lot size small. I noticed today starting lots size was 0.03, 0.0.40, 0.06, 0.08 and currently @-83 without any limit orders showing up. Is this normal ??

Files: