Blessing 2 - page 173

Togu:
Is anyone having float on EURUSD? 9 LVLS?

I got 7. Almost went to 8, but then backed off.

adewale001:
I have found a very good reliable broker that trade with 0.01 at 1 cent per pip, just like in IBFX...... but these one allow hedging and you will be able to execute trades perfectly....The registration just takes a couple of min.....Just click on the link below: Blessing works perfectly on it. FOREX | CURRENCY TRADING | FOREX BROKER | FOREX TRADING | METATRADER4 | IKOFX

Be very careful, there's a bucket shop; ah, excuse me, I meant broker borne every half hour. And that one has two big warning flags: the Contact Us page and their Corp location.

Files:

Cannot run Blessing...need help!

I downloaded Blessing 2.5.2 and compiled it. I then ran it on MetaTrader 4 against my demo account with FxPro and got no results on EUR/USD. I get an error message: Order send error 131.

What does this mean and what need I do to make it work. I have available on the demo account USD 100 000.

rslobins:
I downloaded Blessing 2.5.2 and compiled it. I then ran it on MetaTrader 4 against my demo account with FxPro and got no results on EUR/USD. I get an error message: Order send error 131. What does this mean and what need I do to make it work. I have available on the demo account USD 100 000.

Handling OrderSend Error 131 in MetaTrader 4 — Forex Blog

Can post the settings you have for Blessing? I'm sure one of us can help you.

Blessing 2 settings

Please let me know what settings you need to know.

I am an IT professional of 32 years' experience of system development. I am amazed that this program, which I downloaded from this thread, does not work in my installation. I was never able to get it to work.

This is a disgrace. Software should be tested, as a courtesy and out of consideration.

I copied this Blessing into a new expert, myblessing and made what was supposed to be correct changes when I got this error.

fxpro?

is it because of fxpro got 5 digits?

fxpro

I have no idea how many digits this platform has. MT4 is MT4, correct?

I really would like answers. I would like this to work.

FXPRO uses 5 digits of price data. A lot of ea's can't handle 5 but

are made for 4 digits. You might be able to manually edit the TP,

SL, etc. by adding a 0 to them, but I'm not sure if it would place

an order correctly.

rslobins:
I have no idea how many digits this platform has. MT4 is MT4, correct? I really would like answers. I would like this to work.

I am running six IBFX demos, which are 5-digit accounts,

and two live accounts, which are 4-digit accounts. Blessing

runs perfectly on both.

I suspect your broker is the problem.

Rob

If you don't even know how many digits the platform has, maybe you shouldn't be trading. And I think you need to be a bit more humble in asking for help because nobody owes you anything, this EA has very generously been made available free of charge by FifthElement and Iron.

Blessing works with any digits so that's not a problem. I would suggest you download another MT4 platform from say IBFX or Alpari and start again. I'm running Blessing on IBFX, Alpari, and Forex.com all on same computer at the same time with no problems. And I have no IT experience never mind 32 years like you have.

rslobins:
I have no idea how many digits this platform has. MT4 is MT4, correct? I really would like answers. I would like this to work.
Reason: