Blessing 2 - page 82

one more thing ... i'm not able to understand - why H4? why not M5? It looks like this uses a grid strategy, so its based on price levels and not timeframes, so do TF's make a difference?

Thanks!

Boobster - Have you read through the first couple dozens (at least) pages of this thread

Feel free to use the EA in any manner you feel fit. Please come back and report your results

READ the pdf in first page

Everything is in this pdf

Only 4 pairs have been tested (backtested and forwardtested) so far. This pairs do not include gbp-usd.

Other pairs are being fwdtested by some of us but just tested, not traded live.

And yes tf makes a difference, as the only indy we use in this ea is based on the tf.

bobsters:
one more thing ... i'm not able to understand - why H4? why not M5? It looks like this uses a grid strategy, so its based on price levels and not timeframes, so do TF's make a difference? Thanks!

OK i see. I ran some backtests for GBPUSD with a set of settings, and it works fine ... attached. Although I guess my backtest may be a bit off because it has some data errors in it.

Files:

IBFX and Pip cop

IBFX said there won't be added decimals till june or july.

They are doing it on some demo servers.

Anyone know what happened when pipcop ran blessing?

The acct blew and I was curious if it was over leveraged or what .

Charles

Why are you so hung up about Blessing blowing up on pipcop? In any case why don't you ask pipcop, he ran the test.

I am new here, and am really grateful to fifth and Iron and all the rest who have developed this great EA, which works, and its free. F*** pipcop.

pudseybear:
Why are you so hung up about Blessing blowing up on pipcop? In any case why don't you ask pipcop, he ran the test. I am new here, and am really grateful to fifth and Iron and all the rest who have developed this great EA, which works, and its free. F*** pipcop.

Ok fine.

F**** pipcop.

Just asking, not hung up about it.

chuck8008:
Ok fine.

F**** pipcop.

Just asking, not hung up about it.

PC must have over leverage himself.

Run Blessing demo so you can get a feel for it. Like Rob mentioned earlier, it runs like swiss watch.... what was Timex's slogan: Takes a lick'n and keeps on tick'n !

Slack:
PC must have over leverage himself. Run Blessing demo so you can get a feel for it. Like Rob mentioned earlier, it runs like swiss watch.... what was Timex's slogan: Takes a lick'n and keeps on tick'n !

Thanks slack.. yeah I started one the other day...looks good so far

blessing time filter?

I would like to test with the following strategy scalping blessing: Asia, session Eurgbp TP = 5, GRID SET = 10, FLOAT PERCENT 10 %, but I need a version of blessing with time filter exists?

the following strategy I have tested it with fxpromaker works, but fxpromaker has the stop percent float blessing!

Reason: