Blessing 2 - page 201

I've attached a little spreadsheet that might help you figure your risk level. Just fill in the pip value, acct size and multiplier, then just tab into another cell. The chart at the bottom will tell you how what level you're likely to run into trouble. It 's simplistic and doesn't account for a dynamic grid, but still gives you a pretty good idea of the danger zone.

Please let me know if you find any errors. Feel free to edit or alter as you desire.

Feline, I think he is just willy waving!!

feline207:
you need 1.5 lot for 500k, if it is standart. p.s. are you planning to go with a 500k account lol . your scarin me

Slack, this looks good but can't open file

Slack:
Please let me know if you find any errors. Feel free to edit or alter as you desire.

Slack, this

Good work Slack thanks.

George

feline207:
you need 1.5 lot for 500k, if it is standart. p.s. are you planning to go with a 500k account lol . your scarin me

haha Should I post a screenshot of my 500k account?

Anywayz, I was kinda lost in the calculations thanks Feline

pudseybear:
Vladimir

I have 9 buys on Eurusd and there are no TPs, how are the positions going to close?

Does this UP EA know what it is doing?

Close ALL manually with 0 loss or ,if you are in profit,just now. ((

EA WILL NOT do something with this! Dont know how to correct.

This situation happens when your broker greatly increasing SPREAD near to major news announcement ('Alpari' do it) and at the same time EAs AutoCalc is ON with very calm trading day before news(grid going too narrow), so TP appears too close to current price and broker doesnt permit it.

That's why you need to look at your monitor at least once a day & have a news schedule for the week.

Only three solutions for this i know:

1)-Close 0.00000 TP orders manually, but if only one order mistaken-set TP like all others have (with daily checking you will not loose a lot of $ because it happens very seldom)

2)-ONE DAY BEFORE IMPORTANT NEWS return back 'TimeGrid' to 2400 + set 'NumberOfTry' to 50 or even 100 or more(unlimited) (EA will try to set correct TP 50 or 100 times,one try every 3 sec.)

3)-(optionally,basically i dont use)-Dont trade on week with major news, like this week(USA Fed.Res.Syst. report, i dont trade this week because too important news)

I do '1 + 2 + 3' and happy so far.

Sorry for too many letters!

BRGDS

Thanks Vladimir

I thought it was some special trick in your EA to knock off TPs after level 6.

Anyway it made a lot of profit, pity it was a demo account, but there again if it had gone in wrong direction, I might have been in the brown stuff.

I don't understand why your version does this, all other versions seem to be ok even on Alpari

VladimirSergeevich:
Close ALL manually with 0 loss or ,if you are in profit,just now. ((

EA WILL NOT do something with this! Dont know how to correct.

BRGDS