Blessing 2 - page 176

Further, I restarted MT4 -- no change

Restarted the computer and a pending order for lot 0.11 is now shown. the entry point just below the spike this evening @ 1.4399 (some 170 pips above the original entry lot).. seems strange to me.

any feedback welcome.

seank:

Restarted the computer and a pending order for lot 0.11 is now shown. the entry point just below the spike this evening @ 1.4399 (some 170 pips above the original entry lot).. seems strange to me.

any feedback welcome.

It is quite normal. Default is: ((4 X 25) + 50))=150 pips. Because you have AutoCal ‘on’, it has stretched the grid a little. The reason the pending order wasn’t showing, was because of the time delay of 2400 in the time grid setting in your set file. There was no need to restart the computer.

I would be very careful starting with 0.03 lots. It is better to trade one more unrelated pair instead.

Best

George

seank:

any feedback welcome.

I've experienced the same thing. I think it's due to fast move, so that whenever the ea wanted to place an order it got requoted from the broker.

Many thanks. With real money one tends to panic. Will start trading JU once I have back tested it a bit. The other pairs with this EA (based on the threads) are USDCAD and AUDUSD which I am not so confident with...did I get that right ?

seank:
Many thanks. With real money one tends to panic. Will start trading JU once I have back tested it a bit. The other pairs with this EA (based on the threads) are USDCAD and AUDUSD which I am not so confident with...did I get that right ?

aud cad not aud usd

seank:

15k is a very good start, but my advice is to avoid usdcad and audusd and these 'alternatives' cause they can bring you to more trouble. others may not agree it is just my opinion that eurusd is enough . 15k with 0.03 starting lot size is perfect safer and profitable. but i also think that you should consider changing the equity protection settings, so you can have more money available to cover the floats.

quick question: Is there a reason why blessing will close out a trade which it has been if for ages, at a slight loss? I had been short in a EURUSD from 0.01 to 0.08 fore the past couple of days. yesterday the market retraced and blessing ended at a loss. Had the positions remained open by the end of the day, I would have closed that particular trade at a profit.

Ideas?

Is anyone having trouble viewing your daily statement since fifo? My broker is IBFX. I recieve email stating that my daily statement has been generated but when I go through the login to check the statement it doesn't show. Sometimes they show it but not this week. I have been more happy when they used to send your statement through your email.

feline207:
15k is a very good start, but my advice is to avoid usdcad and audusd and these 'alternatives' cause they can bring you to more trouble. others may not agree it is just my opinion that eurusd is enough . 15k with 0.03 starting lot size is perfect safer and profitable. but i also think that you should consider changing the equity protection settings, so you can have more money available to cover the floats.

Is it the same as IBFX's 0.30 lot?

IBFX Daily Statements

Togu:
Is anyone having trouble viewing your daily statement since fifo? My broker is IBFX. I recieve email stating that my daily statement has been generated but when I go through the login to check the statement it doesn't show. Sometimes they show it but not this week. I have been more happy when they used to send your statement through your email.

I have the same problem. I sent an email to them and they suggested that I try a different date format. I tried that but it did not make a difference.

Reason: