Blessing 2 - page 169

well right now its going sideways. 2 of my accounts stopped trading again cause they use the stoch version. i have another demo account which has been running for couple of months and had great results but right now it has 4000$ on float and it is close to level10. and you are right eurusd generated less then the average profit the last 1-2 months..

feline207:
well right now its going sideways. 2 of my accounts stopped trading again cause they use the stoch version. i have another demo account which has been running for couple of months and had great results but right now it has 4000$ on float and it is close to level10. and you are right eurusd generated less then the average profit the last 1-2 months..

How you are holding up with your float? It seems like everyone is waiting for the NFP on Friday

Togu:
I'm not really satisfied with EURUSD. It's ranging. How about you guys? Been rolling with 1-2 lvls since it got near the highest point?

Be careful what you wish for... next week/month, you'll be squealing like a stuck pig at a luau

Slack:
Be careful what you wish for... next week/month, you'll be squealing like a stuck pig at a luau

Well, that is why I halted my trades on EURUSD. There will be a break out on NFP and I can almost guarantee it

Going LIVE

Ola, Amigos.

It is great having you all around...

Thanks for your inputs...

I have been Demo trading Blessing 2 from May 2009. Account growing constantly. So I go Live.

Now question arise. I have Live Account at Alpari, in USD currency. Since USD is falling, and AUD is rising most from major currencies, is it advisable and acceptable to trade Blessing 2 on AUD currency account?

The main idea is to trade with account, which has currency that is growing (at least compared to USD).

If AUD is not acceptable (I do realise that point is bigger (worth more) when trading AUD, but we are not trading AUD, we are trading USD JPY and EUR USD), can account currency be EUR?

If you do not know what am I talking about, just check EUR USD, USD JPY, AUD USD etc. on Monthly chart.

Basicly, even if not trading at all, if we have more accounts in different currencies, we are earning money, wright?

Ex: I live in Europe so EUR is my basic currency. Then I check (everything on Monthly chart)

EUR AUD - AUD is growing

AUD USD - AUD is growing

AUD JPY - AUD is growing

then

EUR USD - EUR is growing

EUR JPY - EUR is growing

USD JPY - JPY is slowly growing

This could be easier checked with ex. Currency strenght indicator, again on Monthly TimeFrame (any recomended?).

From above, AUD is strongest 'grower' of major currencies.

So I open / transfer money to AUD account. Again, even if I do not trade, since AUD is growing, I am earning money (compared to my basic currency, EUR).

Later, when I find that AUD became bear, I check for strongest currency and transfer funds to ex. EUR account (pressuming that EUR is strongest bull then).

Then, let's say 2 years later, I check / find that EUR became a little bear, so I transfer funds to ex. USD account.

And so on...

Of course, after 12 years, I collect earned millions, move to prefered location and build the house of my dream - this is what my trading goal is.

Please share your opinion.

Have fun,

Simon

Chistabo:
Ola, Amigos.

It is great having you all around...

Thanks for your inputs...

I have been Demo trading Blessing 2 from May 2009. Account growing constantly. So I go Live.

Now question arise. I have Live Account at Alpari, in USD currency. Since USD is falling, and AUD is rising most from major currencies, is it advisable and acceptable to trade Blessing 2 on AUD currency account?

Simon

I know that sounds logically, and I also assumed the same before, but what makes Blessing work is a semi stable pair with very distinct re-traceability fingerprint (for lack of a better word/phrase). And since this fingerprint is unique, correlated pairs may not work. Forward test your thesis and learn Blessing's weakness, then you'll be able to pull up a chart and get a good feel for potential.

Togu:
Well, that is why I halted my trades on EURUSD. There will be a break out on NFP and I can almost guarantee it

You're smart man. Me, on the other hand, I'll ride it out

Files:
Reason: