Blessing 2 - page 174

I think we should blame Sigmund Freud. Blxxxxdy amazing.

I am so glad that I encountered such a positive and helpful bunch of people. (Where is the smile for sarcasm?)

Bottom line, the program does not have much documentation, there is nothing readily available to understand what the applets do, and I can spend the rest of this year trying to debug this.

I have no use for people like pudseybear who want to run attitudes.

Indeed, the broker FxPro has a minimum lot of 0.1 lots so I will need to make that change.

I want to know of brokers outside of America that handle 0.01 lots. Dealing with the United States poses severe operational risk.

Well Rslobins it was the way you stormed into this forum demanding answers, which didn't seem to bother other people but pissed me off

EA modify request

Dear All and Coding Masters,

Request to be assisted in modification EA Blessing System become condition as follows :

1. Plan level until 10 levels

2. Level 1 up to level 5 as according to standart EA Blessing

3. Level 6 started with distance of 50 pips from level 5

4. Level 7 started with distance of 50 pips from level 6, and so on up to level 0.

5. TP become 25 pips each level

6. Buy Limit and Sell Limit Cycles is permanent as according to EA

Need Help

Dear All and Coding Masters,

Request to be assisted in modification EA Blessing System become condition as follows :

1. Plan level until 10 levels

2. Level 1 up to level 5 as according to standart EA Blessing

3. Level 6 started with distance of 50 pips from level 5

4. Level 7 started with distance of 50 pips from level 6, and so on up to level 10.

5. TP become 25 pips each level

6. Buy Limit and Sell Limit Cycles is permanent as according to EA

Here is the link Code :

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

The file need to modify according Blessing Martiangle_V5

rslobins:
Please let me know what settings you need to know.

I am an IT professional of 32 years' experience of system development. I am amazed that this program, which I downloaded from this thread, does not work in my installation. I was never able to get it to work.

This is a disgrace. Software should be tested, as a courtesy and out of consideration.

I copied this Blessing into a new expert, myblessing and made what was supposed to be correct changes when I got this error.

Mate, be more humble. Stop being a total knob. Its a free EA and makes more money than than most commercial ones. I think people like you are a disgrace and should be tested to learn some courtesy and consideration!

Non-Correlated Pairs

It's been awhile since I read the whole Blessing Thread but I have been doing some forward testing. Is anybody trying non-correlated pairs? I know there are recommended pairs, but I am interested in anyone's experience with non-correlated pairs. Right now I am trying 6 pairs: EurUsd, EurJpy,UsdJpy,AudUSD,EurAud, & AudJpy on a $15,000 Demo Account.

Trader1