The signal is not copied - page 7

timurzyan:

I don't even know what to say)). My usual login, it's already a few years old. I don't even know what it is ))))

Each trading account comes with two passwords: master and investor.

Vladimir Karputov:

Each trading account has two passwords: a master password and an investor password.

I don't know. I think I've always had one. I didn't get into it. But I always use one. It's the one I've always used, the one I've always used for copying. It's the same one I'm using now. I couldn't have messed around with it.

timurzyan:

I don't know. I always seemed to have one. I didn't get into it. But I always use one. It's the one I've always worked with, the one I've always used for copying. It's the same one I'm using now. I couldn't have made a mess of it.

Are you sure you mean the trading account and not the MQL5 account?

Vladimir Karputov:

Are you sure you're talking about a trading account, not an MQL5 account?

Yes. The trading account has always been the same (I mean, I only use it). And the mcl is always the same, but it's not about that now.

Open your trades - the load on the deposit has increased. Therefore trades from the signal do not open. close your trades and everything will be fine.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Open your trades - the load on the deposit has increased. Therefore trades from the signal do not open. close your trades and everything will be normal.
I already wrote on the previous page. There were no manual trades. I will not describe it all again. Sorry.

timurzyan:
I have already written on the previous page. There were no manual trades. I am not going to describe it all again. Sorry.
You wrote: "I copied it manually and that's it." You opened trades manually, trades opened manually will not close on their own. And yet you write that there were no manual trades.

Alexandr Saprykin:
You wrote: "I copied it manually and that's all." You have opened trades manually. And at the same time you write that there were no manual trades.

No, manually opened trades do not interfere here. In cases where manual trades interfere, the service writes a special notification in the log. We do not see such messages in the logs (on the first page of this thread).

Vladimir Karputov:

No, manually opened trades do not interfere with this. In cases where manual trades interfere, the service writes a special notification in the log. We do not see such messages in the logs (on the first page of this thread).

Right. He opened the deals manually. It shows the log. But the trades are not in the log. TS expects that the trades copied manually will be closed automatically as a result of copying. But this may not happen.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Right. He opened the trades manually. He showed the log. But the trades are not in the log. TS is expecting the manually copied trades to be closed automatically as a result of copying. But this may not happen.

Once again: if there are manual trades in the logbook there will be special messages from the service. Don't make a mess.

Reason: