Blessing 2 - page 172

lron:
All,

AutoCal works on its own. BELevel always works as well as MaxLevels. AutoCal just turns on a function that autocalculates the grid based on the average true range. The default for the ATR is a range of 21 days thus the 1440 and 21 for the default values. Bobster gets the credit for allowing us to change these values but I recommend leaving the default values as is.

So, to recap, Blessing has a set grid of 25/50/100/200. Initial values of stop and limit are placed 25 pips away from the current price and a TP is set at 50. It does this 4 times (4 levels). If there is no retrace by then it sets the next level at 50 away from current price for 4 levels with TPs at 100. These numbers are changeable from the default of 4 to anything you desire. I recommend leaving it at 4 for each. 4 + 4 is 8 and anything after 8 has the pip value for the next level set 100 pips away with a TP 200 away.

Autocal will calculate a grid based on ATR if set to true. The GAF then becomes functional as well squeezing or widening this calculation. If you notice the default set in EURUSD, the GAF is set at .9 so the autocalculation of the grid is set at only 90% of the calculated value.

BELevel and Maxlevels are outside functions that control how you want Blessing to trade, that's it.

Happy Trading

v/r

Iron,

Thanks for the explanations. You and Fifth have done a great job. Kudos to both of you. This has been a big help to me in understanding the interworking of Blessing. I really appreciate it!

Best regards,

Ajm

Once again, Iron thanks for your explaination. I going to try the BE now on a trade that I want to exit from

Usd-Jpy

Hey Rob, what is happening? Give me some numbers.

George

ChicagoRob:
I'm probably the only person who made it to 14 levels and lived to tell

about it. My MaxLevels/BE 14 basket closed last night for $37 profit.

Should have turned of Blessing during NFP. Live and learn.

The big balance saved me. Always go for the biggest you can afford,

even if it means a lower profit percentage.

Rob

I am glad to hear that Rob. It is not big reward, considering the anxiety you went through, but something is better than nothing I suppose.

Best

George

georgedim:
I am glad to hear that Rob. It is not big reward, considering the anxiety you went through, but something is better than nothing I suppose.

Best

George

I guess my reward is coming back from the dead. As they

say, "All's well that ends well."

Time to start a new basket.

Rob

It's a new day...

georgedim:
Hey Rob, what is happening? Give me some numbers. George

I'm probably the only person who made it to 14 levels and lived to tell

about it. My MaxLevels/BE 14 basket closed last night for $37 profit.

Should have turned off Blessing during NFP. Live and learn.

The big balance saved me. Always go for the biggest you can afford,

even if it means a lower profit percentage.

Rob

ChicagoRob:
I guess my reward is coming back from the dead. As they

say, "All's well that ends well."

Time to start a new basket.

Rob

Glad to hear you made it through, Rob. Hey, any profit is better than a loss.

You mentioned NFP days and trading. In June I was running Blessing on the four majors and stayed in on NFP. They all went against me, and I got clobbered and took losses on all four pairs.

Since then, I don't run Blessing on NFP days.

Best of fortune to you.

Ajm

ajm864:
Glad to hear you made it through, Rob. Hey, any profit is better than a loss.

You mentioned NFP days and trading. In June I was running Blessing on the four majors and stayed in on NFP. They all went against me, and I got clobbered and took losses on all four pairs.

Since then, I don't run Blessing on NFP days.

Best of fortune to you.

Ajm

Yep it can be devastating. I don't trade during NFP and FED Rate announcements

I found it

I have found a very good reliable broker that trade with 0.01 at 1 cent per pip, just like in IBFX...... but these one allow hedging and you will be able to execute trades perfectly....The registration just takes a couple of min.....Just click on the link below: Blessing works perfectly on it.

FOREX | CURRENCY TRADING | FOREX BROKER | FOREX TRADING | METATRADER4 | IKOFX

Is anyone having float on EURUSD? 9 LVLS?

Reason: