Blessing 2 - page 225

removed ..........

removed ..........

How to stop EA

lron:
All,

Boy, when you guys get me looking at the code, I see improvements that should have been made many versions ago.

While working on the autocal grid feature I realized that the grid adjustment factor is a very good feature. As it stood, it was only available if someone were to use autocal and with the old versions of Blessing on 5 decimal, EUR or AUD pairs, it simply didn't work.

Well, all that's changed. Version 4.9 was fixed however, I moved the GAF to allow someone to simply adjust the Grid via simply using a factor. No longer do you have to select autocal to get the GAF feature. You can simply adjust the Grid parameters with just the GAF.

The grid parameters of 25, 50, 100, 200 can now be adjusted with the GAF. The GAF is selectable in any format you desire, 1.0 is set as default. you can use .5 or .73 or .80 or whatever factor you want! This keeps the grid the same throughout usage on that pair. Autocal allows you to adjust the grid as the market moves which makes the grid "breathe" with the market.

Additionally, I normalized the grid factors to integers for use in the logic to avoid forever the divide by zero error no matter what broker you use. If you are new to Blessing, simply leave the GAF at 1.0. If you like to backtest to get optimum parameters, try adjusting the MA period first to find the best period. Then adjust the autocal from false to true to give that a try. Then adjust the grid. Or, you can now just simply adjust the GAF without autocal! Anyway you want, you now have the ability to work the grid numbers based on the pair you select!

So, for your EA pleasures, here's version 5.0

Happy Trading

v/r

Hi Iron,

Thank you for sharing this awesome EA.

I am a newbie to EA and hope that you could help me on the EA operating.

I have set up and tried your B3 v3.94 and encounter some problem.

1) I don't know how to stop the EA.

2) The order keep coming up even though I have close the expert.

3) My other few demo account keep initiat order from this EA eventhough I have other open order running.I can't stop it as well.I don't know why.

Has it get something to do with magic number or something else?

Please help.

You may send reply to my email at ken100ks@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Martigale not can blow out no more

Hello Guys, am a novice coder, i have studied martingale systems for a while now and I know u can agree with me that it does not like trends, it trades better in a ranging market.

here is what i suggest.

Using EMA 200. we can make it send BUY ONLY when the price is above the EMA and SELL ONLY when price in below the EMA.

this is very promising as it will never trade against a trend.

i tried to code it but i am Having Problem as it triggers just sell, can any make it to Triger both buy and sell depending on the position of the current price in relation to EMA

blessedsmart:
Hello Guys, am a novice coder, i have studied martingale systems for a while now and I know u can agree with me that it does not like trends, it trades better in a ranging market.

here is what i suggest.

Using EMA 200. we can make it send BUY ONLY when the price is above the EMA and SELL ONLY when price in below the EMA.

this is very promising as it will never trade against a trend.

i tried to code it but i am Having Problem as it triggers just sell, can any make it to Triger both buy and sell depending on the position of the current price in relation to EMA

Blessing 3 has the ability to enter based on EMA, which is fully user-adjustable. You can set it to whatever value you wish.

You must realize that this only applies to the first trade in the sequence. The EA may enter a buy when price is above the EMA, but will continue buying when price is below the EMA, until it has retraced to its take profit point.

Rob

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot ,i run it well . GBP/usd 150*100

Hi newbestco

newbestco:
Hi everybody,

I just want to tell you all that so far, I have been hopelessly searching for a good, reliable, and consistently profit producing ea not only from tsd forum, but also on commercial sites.

I have just known about this Blessing ea from the author, and also revised by Iron. I had doubt, of course. And I asked Iron by personal email.

Well, Iron is a very nice man, and replied all my questions, all my emails with good guidance and explanations.

I will run a demo test of his revised EA this week, after I have my pc repaired to see how it will perform on live forward-testing.

Just want to say short: Thanks to Iron for all his help, and explanations. You are kind man.

By the way, sorry to say something out of topic. I have an EA named "tradingea". This EA can catch trend rather well (Eurusd, M30 or H1). The only problem with this EA is it has a problem in moving the trailing stop. Even it could catch profit of more or less 100 pips per trade last week, it could only move the trailing stop above/below the entry price for 10 pips, and then, stop functioning? So, when market reversed, it could only secure 10 pips as profit. What a sorry!

This EA can also work well on Gbpusd, H1.

I bought the manual trading system from the author, and he only gave this EA as a bonus. When I found the mistake, I asked him to amend, but he only sent me the source code, and asked me to do it myself, but I am not a programmer, or coder. I can not do correction of this EA.

The error's notice is: ERROR MODIFYING ORDER! CODE: 1

I am attaching the source code here, and hope that Iron could do me a favor by correcting the trailing stop funtion of this EA.

Also, if possible, please kindly add 2 more functions "Breakeven" and "ProfitPipLock" into this EA, so that it can secure some good profit even market price reverses. You all can notice that for the recent weeks and months, because of economic turmoil, many times, market trend can unexpectedly turn upside down very quickly, and a good EA should be able to protect some pips profit in such cases.

Thanks a lot for our kind help in advance.

Wish all of us have a good trading week !

Best regards,

James

Hi newbestco

Can you email me at dingkingchieng@gmail.com . I wish to ask get a copy of this EA..

Sorry I cannot PM cause my posty count less than 15.

Thanks

Reason: