Blessing 2 - page 177

solfx:
I have the same problem. I sent an email to them and they suggested that I try a different date format. I tried that but it did not make a difference.

They have to improve it imidiately

Togu:
Is it the same as IBFX's 0.30 lot?

if it is ibfx micro

feline207:
15k is a very good start, but my advice is to avoid usdcad and audusd and these 'alternatives' cause they can bring you to more trouble. others may not agree it is just my opinion that eurusd is enough . 15k with 0.03 starting lot size is perfect safer and profitable. but i also think that you should consider changing the equity protection settings, so you can have more money available to cover the floats.

Many thanks for all your(s) input. I have a follow-up question: if I were to trade JU and EU with 15000 equity, what should my portion be set to 2 ? And LAF to 0.5 or 0.25 for each instance ?

if you want these 2 pairs on one account, yes you set the portion to 2. but 0.03 starting lot for each one of them will be too much. you can use 0.01 or 0.02 for each one. you turn mm=off and laf does not matter.

does blessing widens the grid during fast movement to south and north? because I see the next limit order 67 pips from last opened position

Bryce:
Hi, I’m Bryce. I’m an employee with IBFX. Statements are working fine with the FIFO change. If you are unable to view daily statements online please contact us by phone or live chat. We can usually figure out those issues quicker that way. Thanks

I've contacted the costumer support on last weekend but I still haven't heard from them. Maybe I should check the live chat instead of sending email

Is it not better to leave portion to 1 and EP to 50% when trading two pairs :

When portion is set to 2 (or whnat ever) the equity is divided by that number. Therefore EP would = 50% of Ballance/Portion no ?

So for a 20K account trading two pairs you have 10K allocated to each pair. Should the drawdown reach $5001 on a pair, then you'll be throuwn out of the trade.

On the other hand, if you leave portion to 1 and EP = 50% on either pair, would the combined drawdown have to go to 10K for be thrown out of a trade ?

I have found that back testing the UJ with 15K and Portion 2 causes a EP to kick in since the draw down goes beyond 3500 (i.e. 50% of 7500). And back testing the EU stays above 3500. Therefore I am wondering if its better to leave portion at 1 and manage the combine drawdown against the total equity of the account ?? Do I have this all wrong ??

Hi folks... coming back to my original question about limits not being opened. I think this is the function of TimeGrid to avoid opening limits when the market is moving fast...as was the case when I raised the issue and also today. The default is 2400 secs.

Reason: