Blessing 2 - page 120

Feature Request

I believe certain currency pairs could benefit from a timefilter. Could Iron or Bobster add in at timefilter so that it will only add in new orders during certain hours of the day?

kdforextrader:
Hi Iron,

I thought you said Blessing was designed for daily timeframe, and the previous set files were for daily. Why these new set files are for H4 (except for usdjpy)? Would that be more risky?

Please advise. Thanks!

well irons settings that he posted last month are for H4 timeframe ?? at least thats what i know. only usdjpy is daily

Yep guys, please keep using Iron's set files for now. Mine still need work ... they didnt do so good in the last couple of weeks.

did good

bobsters:
Yep guys, please keep using Iron's set files for now. Mine still need work ... they didnt do so good in the last couple of weeks.

hi bobsters! your both set file did 12% in profit the last couple of weeks

right now DD very big on EUR/USD something looks wrong can you take a look on my statement please?

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

ram

Success with the Blessing 2

I have been trading the blessing 2 live now for 2 months so far success with the old settings which were daily and the new settings Iron posted for 4 hr and daily TF. I guess I am happy because so far this is the first EA that I have had this much success. I started my account at the first of May with 2870 and now it 3252. So approx 15% for the month. No money management 0.01 lots IBFX mini account. I think the longer time frame like the 4hr and daily settings is best for this ea. I check my account each day before I go to work and decide if I need to change portion control. With the recent run up on the USDJPY, I increased my portion control to give the ea more breathing room. I have the philosphy that what goes up must come down and what goes down must come up. I do not trade the EURUSD it is too volatile and bad news on nonfarm payroll day can send this currency pair off the deep end. I have a blessing demo account that started at 3000.00 2 months ago and now it up 4297 but it is trading 16 currency pairs with EURUSD. All on the daily settings. The biggest drawdown on this is account so far that I am aware of has been 434.00. I am no expert but a new trader and been doing this since Nov 2009. Started with FAPS and almost lost my entire 1500 investment but learned alot thru that experience. I am not saying that the blessing is the holy grail, no ea is, but I think the philosphy is sound, you can decide your own tolerance level for drawdown and what you are willing to risk. For a free ea, I am not aware of anything else that works this consistently.

16 pairs which 16?

Blessing Money Management does not work in FXDD Mini

Hi All,

My FXDD mini account only permits trade size in the basis of 0.1 lot increment. Invalid trade volume will show if Blessing EA opens 0.14 lot order, etc. Do you guys know how to change the Blessing EA settings so that it can open order correctly?

jack042:
Hi All, My FXDD mini account only permits trade size in the basis of 0.1 lot increment. Invalid trade volume will show if Blessing EA opens 0.14 lot order, etc. Do you guys know how to change the Blessing EA settings so that it can open order correctly?

Friendly word of advice; if you plan on using Blessing, change your broker.

odl

hello friends! i am trying to set up demo account with ODL but blessing want open trades even when i got smily face and all the info on the left,someone can help please?

ram

Slack:
Friendly word of advice; if you plan on using Blessing, change your broker.

I have asked my broker and finally they agree to reduce the lot increment to 0.01 lot.

Reason: