Blessing 2 - page 126

gbp/usd and eur/usd

RJ1:
This is my current open positions. Please be advised that I do not run this 24/7. I fire up Metatrader only when I am online. So, the positions I have should be different from yours. -RJ1-

hello RJ1!

which set files are you using for the gbp/usd m30 and eur/usd m30 bobsters set files?

best

ram

Togu:
Hi all,

I wanted to let u guys know how many times I hit negative pips through this chart. The highest was - 675 pips on one pair, which occured to me only once since trading live from February (forgot what level was)

Hi,

Do you use a specific program to record these negative pips?

Pls let me know.

Rgds

Ed

Yup, Bobster's.

-RJ1-

ramliam:
hello RJ1!

which set files are you using for the gbp/usd m30 and eur/usd m30 bobsters set files?

best

ram

Togu:
Hi all,

I wanted to let u guys know how many times I hit negative pips through this chart. The highest was - 675 pips on one pair, which occured to me only once since trading live from February (forgot what level was)

It is very interesting to see the graphic and found out that most of the time Blessing never approach high negative pips. Eventhought I am now in level 7 and the highest negative pips is around -300, I am very optimistic that the market will retrace soon. Does anybody want to share their highest negative pips that have been reached so far while trading with Blessing? if you have histogram kind like Togu made is better.

feline207:
George which version do you use with this set file? 5.1 on eur/usd its somewhat profitable, but on backtests it gives extreme drawdown..like you have to run it on a big account lets say 8-10k to avoid a crash and thats only for eurusd. what do you think?

It is running on Ver. 4.6, Started about 3months ago with $5000 deposit. It was just a good luck to have survived this long, with 4 currencies.

The biggest DD was last night at about - $4000, level 10 on Eur-Usd

Current DD IS -$1100.

My preference is to start with $7500 per pair, with 65% EP, and introduce another pair, when the account grows to $10000. At that time, if the push comes to shove, I increase the EP to 99%. This is all on 10c/Pip.

Best

George

George/All,

You NEED to upgrade to v5.2. The EP protection code is not up to date on your version. You're running without protection.

Blessing has recovered all my losses from the last two months. I was running FAP Turbo along with Blessing but FAP Turbo took out my account capital by 40% in early April. Two days ago I was back to my starting capital simply by using Blessing on the 4 pairs alone.

I, too, was in a big DD last night but I decided to close every Blessing trade at a small loss (-60) and preserve my capital for the NFP this Friday. I am not trading again till next week. I got out of my 10 level EURUSD today with a small loss. I consider this a smart trading move to go into next week with a "clean" Blessing slate.

I am re-analyzing my trading strategy while I don't trade this weekend. I've been running the 4 pairs at a portion of 3 with the USDCAD at a portion of 4. The average gain on my micro IBFX account has been about $15 per day and biggest DD has been last night at -$300. I think I've been playing it too safe.

I too, run 65% on all pairs for the EP as well. That seems to be the optimum point for a quick retrace if the levels get close to 9/10/11. I will probably move to a portion of 2 on all pairs causing EP overlap but from how I've seen Blessing trade, it's usually only 1 pair at a time that gets up to high levels and every time it's managed to retrace for profit.

Good Luck to all...Blessing just plain works...

Happy Trading

v/r

georgedim:
It is running on Ver. 4.6, Started about 3months ago with $5000 deposit. It was just a good luck to have survived this long, with 4 currencies.

The biggest DD was last night at about - $4000, level 10 on Eur-Usd

Current DD IS -$1100.

My preference is to start with $7500 per pair, with 65% EP, and introduce another pair, when the account grows to $10000. At that time, if the push comes to shove, I increase the EP to 99%. This is all on 10c/Pip.

Best

George

Hi Iron,

Currently I use your set files (posted in April) and v5.1.

Can I just copy v5.2 (the 1st post) and apply the newer set files(#1194) over the old set file and restart MT4 terminal? There are some trades still open and running..

Thank you.

system analysis

It's done with forex control center software, you can find it at www.forexcontrolcenter.com

teknoesen:
Hi,

Do you use a specific program to record these negative pips?

Pls let me know.

Rgds

Ed

So, the price actually retraced as predicted along the Murrey lines..

In EU, it nearly touched the -2/8 line and in GU the Price Action bounced off 2/8 line. Well, I will be more diligent when approaching those lines in the future. Phew.. what a day yesterday..

-RJ1-

RJ1:
Hi all,

I would like to share this with Blessing followers. Today, many of us got nervous with trades that goes opposite of trend. Me too. I put up MurreyMath indicator on H1 and I saw what I ignored before this - the support and resistance lines.

If you look at file EU-30M.jpg, you could see that I am trading against the trend right now. Same goes wih GU pair, look at GU-30M.jpg. Why is this happening? Take a look at the EU-H1.jpg and GU-H1.jpg.

In EU, the price has reached the 6/8 (Strong Reversal) and so it moves to opposite direction of our trades. I want to see whether this will reverse back to our advantage when it reaches -1/8 or -2/8 lines (extremely oversold).

Same goes in GU pair. The price has reached the +1/8 lines (overbuy) so it reverse back down south against our trades. We shall watch the price action when it reaches line 2/8 or line 0/8 in GU-H1, whether it will reverse back up or not.

Points to ponder: We should be very careful when we are approaching the major S/R lines - our trades might go the opposite way.

-RJ1-
Files:
Reason: