Blessing 2 - page 57

ChicagoRob:
You are not wasting my time, Balint. We are all here to learn. With reference

to your questions, I would simplify the process. To ensure absolute safety,

I would try to stay with $1000/pair, with 1-cent pips. That means two pairs,

only, for a $2000 micro account. Just my opinion. Also, I'm not sure about

eurusd, as it may move too much for this EA. I would start out with .01

manual lots, or .02 lots, if you can handle the extra risk. It's up to you.

For the MM aspect of this, I hope that Iron will step in, since he really

knows this well and can do a much better job of explaining than I can.

Rob

Hi Rob

I checked again the advanced pdf file. I am happy because I think everything is clear for me now.

Thank you for your quick help.

Balint

Question

Dear all!

How the GAF works? What is the correct set? I know it depends on the pair volatility. Bigger volatility means bigger GAF value or smaller GAF value?

Thanks

Balint

Not working for me...

davidke20:
This is the final version revised by myself. I've got kind assistance from Wayne and Sandy. If you like this EA and know the 2 person I mentioned, kindly send them a thank note. I've decided to stop development for all martingale cost averaging system, so this thing goes back to gbolla and fifthelement for good.

This is a basic V1+V2 EA from https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems thread. I'll try to elaborate the idea of my modifications, so you can understand them correctly, and do future improvement to this little monster.

Pip stepping is the worst nightmare to all the cost averaging EA. When pipstep is too near, you'll get to fill up your margin very quickly and dry up the account in very short time. So, I've use ATR to decide the pipstep instead of following a fix pipstep blindly. Different time having different market condition. Different currency pair having different behaviour/trading range. Let the currency pair itself to determine the pipstep instead of user to fix a pipstep is much more reliable and safer.

Added extra money management. Its capable to run on different type of account.

AccountType selection:

0: 0.10 Standard lot for $1/pip

1: 0.01 Standard lot for 10c/pip

2: 0.01 Mini(Nano) lot for 1c/pip

We've been testing and improving this EA since about a year ago. Its running very stable, and we think its time to give it back to the community. Below attached the backtest result and the EA.

Regards,

David

first of all, thanks for the post.

i downloaded the UnequalHedge EA and put it on a demo account.

it opened a pair of hedged trades and did nothing further.

no error message in the log either.

i am wondering if i did something wrong.

currently using IBFX with a mini demo account at 5000.

thanks for any possible input.

MacDong:
first of all, thanks for the post.

i downloaded the UnequalHedge EA and put it on a demo account.

it opened a pair of hedged trades and did nothing further.

no error message in the log either.

i am wondering if i did something wrong.

currently using IBFX with a mini demo account at 5000.

thanks for any possible input.

Today is Friday, your broker may have just ended the trading week until Sunday.

Was there movement in the chart window?

Your EA is fine if you still have the happy face. This version EA waits for internal signals to open trades.

You can still strategy test it all weekend!

I have been demo testing this EA for several months on with several different brokers with good results. I have watched the EA close several trades at once with no problems. I recently learned about the MT4 error "Trade Context is Busy" and it seems that this EA should produce this error but so far it hasn't. Can some help me understand why this EA can close multiple trades simutaniously without producing the Trade Context is Busy error? I was going to start trading this EA live but want to make sure it will work like the demo has.

ozark01:
I was going to start trading this EA live but want to make sure it will work like the demo has.

I can't help you with the trade context error, but I can tell you

that the EA trades flawlessly on my live IBFX account. I have

not had one problem. Trades close precisely at the point of TP,

and it initiates new trades exactly when it hits the buy/sell-stop

or buy/sell-limit points. I've also noticed that Blessing initiates new

baskets in strict accordance with the moving average input.

Rob

Rob....

Thanks for the reply!

ozark01:
I have been demo testing this EA for several months on with several different brokers with good results. I have watched the EA close several trades at once with no problems. I recently learned about the MT4 error "Trade Context is Busy" and it seems that this EA should produce this error but so far it hasn't. Can some help me understand why this EA can close multiple trades simutaniously without producing the Trade Context is Busy error? I was going to start trading this EA live but want to make sure it will work like the demo has.

Hi Ozark,

Did you get the same msg like me (post#536) In post #538 I got the solution, but I don't know if that was the trick as I did not encounter any other errors since then. Hope it helps you.

Regards,

C.

Blessing functions

Hi.

I want to ask if there is the possibility ... when the mm 50% stop the trades .. if the blessing can restart with a new secuence of orders.

Because when stop loss entry ,Blessing dont work anymore till i reset it.

Thank you.

stevetrader:
Hi.

I want to ask if there is the possibility ... when the mm 50% stop the trades .. if the blessing can restart with a new secuence of orders.

Because when stop loss entry ,Blessing dont work anymore till i reset it.

Thank you.

Blessing has Stopped Out for me (because of my own aggressive set) which means that the account ran out of Free margin, so the broker closes ALL open trades.

And yes, Blessing stops working until you re-enter the new InitialAccount value for a new sequence of orders.

Keep testing and have fun with it.

Reason: