The Only Pivot - page 217

Thanks Steve, TF and DW for sharing! What do you think of potenitlaly using the BBANDS~1 indicator as a filter? Would it be possible to add this indicator to David's EA as an option?

Files:
bbands1_b.bmp  1711 kb
bbands1.mq4  6 kb
bbands1.ex4  7 kb

Where should I put the S/L

Thank for your Drawing, now I feel better for the entry.

Now about the S/L, what is the best SL method for this Strategy? of where should i put the Static S/L ? Please Help. Thank You.

et_phonehome_2:
There are many examples like this where there is no arrows, and if you just sit and wait for an arrow, you will miss many PIPs. What if price never turned backup, you will miss trading an entire day....

would be nice if the EA had a break-even at pips funtion. would have protected from this morning's reversal.

v1.2 picked up the short on cable but not on GBPJPY, mmm.

The ea picked up both trades on my odl demo account. Had a profit on gbp/jpy up to 40 pips and then reversed.

cgldsmth:
v1.2 picked up the short on cable but not on GBPJPY, mmm.

greeting guys

Hey guys

i really feel sad to see your awesome thread kind late

it looks very promissing and i will try it, i spend arround 2 hours browsing the pages arround

but now i am kind of confused as it was quite simple in the beginning

but then each fellow trader tried to better it by adding some indicators which makes a new visitor kind confused

so pls can someone tell me what is the latest chart setup u kind undertake it

in order so have almost the same charts as you all?

and what EA is relliable according to your own experience i have downloaded the EA_TOP_David , is it the latest one? from the backtest it looks fine but not sure if u have another one

pls i just need your help and guide.

regards

carlos

Reversals

It looks like today has been one of reversals

Ive attached my statement using Davids Pivot 1.2 from the 7th of this month

The total would have been higher but on some days the Ea only opened one trade.

Pavlos

Files:

TimeFreedom:
Something is wrong with IBFX platform because EA did not close the buy trades and I can't manually close them out either. I tried restarting the platform and that does not help either. Anyone having problems closing out their trade?

Note: Currently the initial buy trades are -55 pips.

TimeFreedom

Thats strange Freedom , im running the ea on two platforms and both are using IBFX and havent had a problem today, the ea is currently in a sell position. Check your Journal for any errors

Pavlos

Something is wrong with IBFX platform because EA did not close the buy trades and I can't manually close them out either. I tried restarting the platform and that does not help either. Anyone having problems closing out their trade?

Edit: No problems with ODL.

Edit# 2: Just spoke with IBFX through Live Chat and here is their response:

Client Services 30: Ok, it looks like we've had a couple of people having the same problem. We are trying to get ahold of our technician and have him restart our demo server. Once it is restarted it should fix the issue.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a buy signal and I am in @ 211.38 using David's EA v1.2. TimeFreedom

Finally closed out the buy trades for -96 pips. Now manually short @ 210.91 and using MTP to manage SL and TP. US holiday is not helping with low volatility today.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:

Edit: No problems with ODL.

Edit# 2: Just spoke with IBFX through Live Chat and here is their response:

TimeFreedom
Reason: