Blessing 2 - page 117

teknoesen:
Hi George,

Are you still using these settings? I opened a 500usd demo on 6 May. Today up almost 11% with very little DD.

Rgds

Ed

If anyone interrested, have a look at the statement:

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

Rgds

Ed

Teknoesen

Which version of Blessing and set file are you using?

teknoesen:

Rgds

Ed

pudseybear:
Teknoesen Which version of Blessing and set file are you using?

Hi,

Check post 1012. I am using version 5.1. What is the latest version and what is the major difference?

Rgds

Ed

Thanks Teknoesen

I will have a look at that post. Latest version is 5.2 major change I think is adjustable time frame and period for autocal.

teknoesen:
Hi,

Check post 1012. I am using version 5.1. What is the latest version and what is the major difference?

Rgds

Ed

teknoesen:
Hi George,

Are you still using these settings? I opened a 500usd demo on 6 May. Today up almost 11% with very little DD.

Rgds

Ed

Hello Ed,

Yes I am still using the same settings, but I am working on a better set file for the Chf/Usd.

I will post the 3 monthly results, on the 29th of this month.

Best Regards

George

alex84:
thanks

do you live in Australia ?

i opened a demo already and everything rolls with blessing

if you already have a live with them tell me if ea behaves great with their ECN mt4

As they dont allow us citizens it's hard to find reviews on them

regards

Hello Alex

How did you go with Go Markets? What are the charges, et cetera?

Best Regards

George

georgedim:
Hello Alex

How did you go with Go Markets? What are the charges, et cetera?

Best Regards

George

hey George

they are really good

nothing bad to say on them, mt4 works great, better than other brokers, no requotes, support very good

low spreads

teknoesen:

Rgds

Ed

Hi Ed, nice looking stats you have there. So the set file you use is still based on MA_Period=5?

Looks like all trades is on the BUY and not a single SELL. However, if it can generate >10% per month consistently and with little DD it would be good enough.

Cheers

sam_ye2001:
Hi Ed, nice looking stats you have there. So the set file you use is still based on MA_Period=5?

Looks like all trades is on the BUY and not a single SELL. However, if it can generate >10% per month consistently and with little DD it would be good enough.

Cheers

Hi Sam,

I am using MA= 25. Just loaded George's setfile. Is this correct George??

I will keep testing this pair, cause I have not seen a good enough move to see how Blessing will cope.

Today it went all the way to 6 levels; the most so far. Up slightly over 13% now.

Rgds

Ed

Could someone here experienced advice me what pairs, tf and set file is better to start with deposit 500$ and leverage 200?