Blessing 2 - page 127

RJ1, i am really happy that everything went well last night. i had some drawdown but finished with about 90$ profit

Iron there isn't any difference if i am running 5.2 with converted set files or 5.1 with set files from april right ? cause i am on the older verison

lron:
George/All,

You NEED to upgrade to v5.2. The EP protection code is not up to date on your version. You're running without protection.

Blessing has recovered all my losses from the last two months. I was running FAP Turbo along with Blessing but FAP Turbo took out my account capital by 40% in early April. Two days ago I was back to my starting capital simply by using Blessing on the 4 pairs alone.

I, too, was in a big DD last night but I decided to close every Blessing trade at a small loss (-60) and preserve my capital for the NFP this Friday. I am not trading again till next week. I got out of my 10 level EURUSD today with a small loss. I consider this a smart trading move to go into next week with a "clean" Blessing slate.

I am re-analyzing my trading strategy while I don't trade this weekend. I've been running the 4 pairs at a portion of 3 with the USDCAD at a portion of 4. The average gain on my micro IBFX account has been about $15 per day and biggest DD has been last night at -$300. I think I've been playing it too safe.

I too, run 65% on all pairs for the EP as well. That seems to be the optimum point for a quick retrace if the levels get close to 9/10/11. I will probably move to a portion of 2 on all pairs causing EP overlap but from how I've seen Blessing trade, it's usually only 1 pair at a time that gets up to high levels and every time it's managed to retrace for profit.

Good Luck to all...Blessing just plain works...

Happy Trading

v/r

Hi Iron,

thanks for sharing your trading advice and experience. As we all probably wanted to know from you is how did you manage to close your open trade with such a small loss after reaching level 10. What manual strategy did you use or did you just let the market rebound back to the breakeven point?

thanks again.

Please someone help me. i have the following problem: i installed new metatrader, the old one was deleted. and now i cant do backtests for blessing. it wipes out the account no matter what is the starting balance or the settings. with iron settings and 10k or more it still crashes. i downloaded history from the metatrader menu, quality is 90%.. but blessing doesnt work on the backtest, it was not like that before. please someone give ma an advice. where can i download a reliable price history for eurusd. it is not available now on alpari website.

Togu:
Does any1 have EUR/USD on float? I'm on the level 9. Just wanna know if someone with me lol

Hope you held on. I had a good DD, too, but TP was finally hit this morning

Files:

georgedim:
It is running on Ver. 4.6, Started about 3months ago with $5000 deposit. It was just a good luck to have survived this long, with 4 currencies.

The biggest DD was last night at about - $4000, level 10 on Eur-Usd

Current DD IS -$1100

$4000 DD sounds like a margin call. I'll assume that your balance at the

time was substantially greater than the initial $5000 deposit.

Rob

feline207:
where can i download a reliable price history for eurusd. it is not available now on alpari website.

Metaquotes?

ChicagoRob:
Metaquotes?

rob but doesn;t it connect to metaquotes when i download history from inside metatrader? thats what i did. i am not sure if theres a problem with the history files specifically,maybe i did something else wrong, but at least for now i don't know what exactly and i am very confused. i am doing everything as usual- load irons set file for eurusd h4 on blessing 5.1 . currency,timeframe,time period, everything is set correctly, and it hits EP. even if i turn the ep off and set initial balance to 10k it wont help. and i am sure that the settings are correct, cause i loaded the exact same set file that i have used in the last few weeks and got very different normal resutls, still at 90% modelling quality.. idon't know guys. maybe i have to reinstall the platform again... i'll try anything

edit: i have a question for all of you: are you leaving the open positions of blessing through the weekend ? i have to make some connection changes with my current isp, so i stopped my account after it made profit and closed todays orders. i will be able to launch the EA again tomorrow. what do you sugest - should i start on friday or wait until monday? its really important for me what you think. thank you !

Buy limit order

The buy limit order for audcad keeps flashing in and out. It is nerve racking. Has anyone else experienced this. I have stop blessing and reinstalled, closed out the program and restarted but nothing seems to helps. It seems like it is stuck in a loop.

update:

I decided to close out and start the sequence again since I was only a few cents negative but I turned off grid autocal.

feline207:
edit: i have a question for all of you: are you leaving the open positions of blessing through the weekend ? i have to make some connection changes with my current isp, so i stopped my account after it made profit and closed todays orders. i will be able to launch the EA again tomorrow. what do you sugest - should i start on friday or wait until monday? its really important for me what you think. thank you !

I let Blessing run 6 days a week, 24 hrs/day. But, I wouldn't start her up on Friday. IMHO, get your connection all setup and relax for a couple days; start her up Sun or Mon.

Files:
june.rar  254 kb
Reason: