Its updating again.

Rgds

Ed

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

for sam,

wait and see

max is 1.433XX , wait and close (in profit) last level

step by step

it's not in belessing philosophy but now have a chance to have a retrace , so close last position only (when have 20pips profit) and see , until market change

cheers

ramliam:

hi sam!

i just plot MA 25 and i noticed that the first trend was open under MA25

and then the trend change to long(above MA25)so in that case you i should close the position and let blessing open position in the right trend?

C:\Users\Public\Pictures\1.gif

hope you can see the chart

best

ram

the long term trend from TF D1 is still above EMA25 so you should manually close the trade in the early stage and wait for confirmation.

I normally compare my trading position with other users from this forum to make sure I have the same BUY or SELL position. One example is the live statement from Ed who is generous enough to share his trading statement for the rest of us.

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

We can not 100% rely on EA to make decision for us all the time, however we can use it as a tool for our trading strategy. I guess we have to use it as semi-automatic EA

teknoesen:
Hi George,

Do you use the same set file for all the currencies? Is the MA the same for all??

Ed

Hello Ed,

Yes the same set file for all 4 currencies.

Best

George

georgedim:
Hello Ed,

Yes the same set file for all 4 currencies.

Best

George

George which version do you use with this set file? 5.1 on eur/usd its somewhat profitable, but on backtests it gives extreme drawdown..like you have to run it on a big account lets say 8-10k to avoid a crash and thats only for eurusd. what do you think?

Dear friends

My Account at FXCM:

Beginning balance: U$ 10.000,00

Start of operations: Friday 29th May 2009

Pair operated: EURUSD

Parameters: TF M30, MM false, true power off stop loss, Lot 0.10, multiple 2.0 and 50% risk.

Current balance: U$ 10.967,00

At this moment there are three orders open: 0:40 buy one that opened the 1.41780 to 1.42360 A TP, which opened a buy 0:20 to 1.42070 to 1.42360 with the

TP and buy a 0:10 which opened the 1.42360 to 1.42360 with the TP.

Does any1 have EUR/USD on float? I'm on the level 9. Just wanna know if someone with me lol

traderbrasil:
Dear friends

Parameters: TF M30, MM false, true power off stop loss, Lot 0.10, multiple 2.0and 50% risk.

Current balance: U$ 10.967,00

Good luck with that 2.0 multiplier.

Reason: