Frank EA and 10p3 EAs

I modified this EA Frank_ud - MQL4 Code Base to trade with 0.01 lot size and attached it to 4 main pairs + most risky GBPJPY. Martingale.

I attached this Ea to the apirs yesterday.

And this EA survived during the interest rate news:

Frank_mod EA:

- Original version: EA attached for 4 main pairs and for GBPJPY.

- Frank_mod EA (modified version) by Kalenzo: time filter + baseLots variable (to set cycle starting lot size) is on this post and the settings are on this post; statements for Alpari UK is on this post.

- ideas about how to improve Frank_mod EA: this post.

- Frank_mod's recommended capital (for 4 pairs): this post.

- Frank_Mod_Margin EA: next version is to allow to open new positions only when the Free Margin is at least 75% of the account Balance. This way we should be limiting the number of open orders.

- what is the difference between Frank_mod EA (with timefilter) and Frank_Mod_Margin EA (with Margin filter): this post.

- Frank_Close EA: closing all open positions, before directional moves may deplete our margin.

- Frank EA with ADX filter is on this post.

---------------

10p3 EA:

- 10p3v0.03's recommended capital (for 9 pairs): this post. 10p3v0.03 Ea is here with the settings.

- 10p3v0.03_5d EA for 5 digits broker is on this post. Original 4 digits version: 10p3v0.03 is here;

- 10p3v0.04_5d EA for 5 digits broker is on this post. Original 4 digits version: 10p3v0.04 EA: version 0.04 with currency pair control.

- 10p3v1.00_5d EA for 5 digits broker is on this post. Original 4 digits version: 10p3v1.00 EA: on the first post of this thread;

- 10p3v1.01_5d EA for 5 digits broker is on this post. Original 4 digits version: 10p3v1.01 EA: posted here and it is the same with 10p3v1.00 EA but some small bug was fixed.

- 10point3V1.9c_5d EA for 5 digits broker and 10point3V1.9e_5d EA for 5 digits broker are on this post. Original 4 digits version: 10point3 Hedge: hedge version of famous EA.

Read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2 for more links/information.

Files:
frank.htm  131 kb
frank.gif  5 kb

It is metatrader with this EA:

And it is visual statement for all those 5 pairs:

Frank EA updated statement (1 and half day testing):

Sorry for entertaining but it is very interesting to know survival time for this 10,000 deposit with this EA.

Files:

newdigital:
Frank EA updated statement (1 and half day testing):

Sorry for entertaining but it is very interesting to know survival time for this 10,000 deposit with this EA.

This is good MD, and no need to apologize.. keep up the good work

Apari UK or Apari Russia

Hi,Newdigital, do you make the test in Apari UK or Apari Russia broker?I guess it should be Apari Russia. By the way,where can I download Apari Russia broker?Thank you very much.

newdigital:
It is MetaTrader and name of the pairs:

There is timefilter in the settings of EAs (see previous post). This broker is on GMT+1 now (Alpari mini demo account). So, if you will use the other broker please change timefilter settings.

nancy2006bj:
Hi,Newdigital, do you make the test in Apari UK or Apari Russia broker?I guess it should be Apari Russia. By the way,where can I download Apari Russia broker?Thank you very much.

Both. I am testing with Alpari rus and with Alpari Uk as well.

Download excel files (updating weekly) to know which EA is testing with which broker.

Frank EA survived during NFP.

It is the statement (attached):

And it is visual statement:

Files:

Field of battle

Files:

newdigital:
Field of battle

wow.. nice, this EA should be named Frank's Warrior EA

And just for relaxation: Frank EA survived once again (visual statement):

And it is the normal statement:

Reason: