10points 3.mq4 - page 208

Combo account

Since 19th Feb I have been testing the Combo account and details can be found on Page 145 Post 1447 with regular updates since.

It consists of GoblinFibo EURUSD and 10points4 Mod1e GBPUSD, over time the Mod1e has provided threequarters of the profit.

John

Files:
combo20.htm  343 kb
combo20.gif  6 kb

davidke20:
RB26DETT is currently under internal revision by me and grandpa. We've got some problem, seems like the backtest tell a great lie. My computer hung, after restart, MT4 corrupted. I have it reinstall and redownloaded the history data. After the 2nd trial of the backtest on RB26DETT, it blew up the backtest. It shows totally different result compare to the previous posted backtest. I'm sorry for being delay... but hey, we want a better EA to work on the live account in the future, not the best curve fitting backtest monster, agree with me here?

Regards

David

After suffering a few days, finally RB26DETT back on track. This time seems solid. I've ran a few backtest on different data from different broker. And also gone through the micro account backtest on IBFX. This time the result seems more acceptable. And the lot closure of the escalation makes more sense compare to last time. I canot guarantee this little freak can make you millions, but can be as a part of your portfolio helping you to make some small money besides the big guy rolling out there. To our success! Lechaim

Regards

David

Files:

Well done David ,i wonder when we will start testing this new EA.

davidke20:
To our success! Lechaim

Mazel Tov!

davidke20:
After suffering a few days, finally RB26DETT back on track. This time seems solid. I've ran a few backtest on different data from different broker. And also gone through the micro account backtest on IBFX. This time the result seems more acceptable. And the lot closure of the escalation makes more sense compare to last time. I canot guarantee this little freak can make you millions, but can be as a part of your portfolio helping you to make some small money besides the big guy rolling out there. To our success! Lechaim

Regards

David

It looks like in RB26DETT, profit trailing is used rather then opening a new position after taking profit. Looking very good on backtest Nice job David. Can't wait to see it run in real time

Cheers,

When not to trade ?

My EURCHF is going well, but I didn't want to take chances. I'd heard that the KOF Swiss Leading Indicator was a major event for CHF. I switched off my EA ..... What a non-event that was.

Does anybody have any experience of the KOF. Is it always this mild mannered?

FutureMillionaire?:
Does anybody have any experience of the KOF. Is it always this mild mannered?

King of fighter, yeah!!! Since 1998. Its a good game.

Regards

David

davidke20:

Not quite what I meant

davidke20:

Regards

David

Hahaha ... that's the good one

Cheers,

I just happen looking for the worst trade that could possibly happen, ... and I found this one. As in the chart, I am using TP=28, PIPS=18, without account protection. Starting on reversal of MACD with SELL order, the order will open up to 16 trades with 327.68 lots Please tell me if I am wrong. This is scary Is there anyway to avoid this?

Cheers,

Files:
Reason: