Frank EA and 10p3 EAs - page 23

And please find forard statement by pairs and normal forward testing MetaTrader's statement as well for 10p3v0.03 EA (all attached).

It is forward testing statement (this image and many ither stateents are attached in zip files):

10points_3 has anyone tried this

Ive traded 10points_3 live for two weeks for a good gain. Im using the average daily range (about 125 pips on GBP/USD divided by max trades of 5. resulting in pips setting at 25. take profit of 50 pips MACD at 3 10 3 . no stop loss no take profit ,secure profit 20.

In case of an event, What I am looking to do is change the stoploss to a hedge. and have the hedge automatically come off and on + spread (incase price whipsaws around hedge level.)when the price returns have EA resume trading.

Can this be done?

statement attached, computer went down 6/26/ so there are some trades missing.

Files:

As I know 10point3 Hedge EA is on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176095

Please find updated statements for 10p3v0.03 EA and for Frank_mod EA.

Those EAs are performing well. For minimum deposit requirements, EA to download, settings/pairs/timeframes please look at the first post of this thread.

newdigital:
Please find updated statements for 10p3v0.03 EA and for Frank_mod EA. Those EAs are performing well. For minimum deposit requirements, EA to download, settings/pairs/timeframes please look at the first post of this thread.

ND,

I have to close down my forward-tests on Frank_mod and 10points_3 because I'm out of resources.

If the event of a new all-time-low, could you post the screenshots of both, and I will recalculate the minimum capital required.

Many thanks,

Azmel.

Screenshots are on the previous post inside zip files.

Anyway I am attaching screenshots to this post right now.

10p3v0.03 EA:

Frank_mod EA:

Updated situation for 10p3v0.03 EA:

and for Frank_mod EA:

10p3v0.03 EA.

Visual statement using this indicator:

All the statements are attached (in zip file).

As to the EA/settings/pairs/timeframe - look at the first post of this thread.

Frank_mod EA, updated visual statement using this indicator:

All the statements are attached (in zip file).

As to the EA/settings/pairs/timeframe - look at the first post of this thread.

10p3 vs frank mod

How does frank ea differ from 10p3?

Thanks!

Jeff.

Reason: