Frank EA and 10p3 EAs - page 18

It is the example with Frank_mod right now:

Timefilter in Frank_mod: 21 - 4 (means: starting trade at 9 pm and finishing at 4 am).

We see that first trade was opened at 21 for EURCHF. And timefilter is affected on this first trades only. Other trades inside same cycle can be open any time.

Once this cycle will be finished (it means that all the orders for EURCHF will be closed at once) so no any new martingale cycle will be started. New martingale cycle will be started within 21 -4 but continuing any time.

That is why we can get DD any time. Especially for crosses such as EURCHF, EURGBP and so on.

So, high volailty is not good (GBPJPY, GBPCHF).

And very slow movement (EURCHF) is not good sometimes because it is slow pairs but with sudden quick movement affected on DD.

I am testing 10p3 with start balanse 3000 slots 0.1

This moment not look good,

Now other accoun fall down.

Some times ea just seems to make order totally wrong direction.

Just like it is macd based,

And macd just not work on heavy trending market.

Balances..

MetamanRR:
I am testing 10p3 with start balanse 3000 slots 0.1

This moment not look good,

Now other accoun fall down.

Some times ea just seems to make order totally wrong direction.

Just like it is macd based,

And macd just not work on heavy trending market.

Balances..

$3000 start capital is too small when trading 0.1 lot.

If you use the same setup as newdigital, I calculate you will need nothing less than $1557 when trading 0.01 lot. Even that is too close for comfort.

Updated visual statements for 10p3v0.03 EA:

Files:

Frank_mod EA:

Files:

update balances:

10p3 timefilter with CW and SN 2913

and 10p3 no filters 3408

So they coming up again

Thanks a lot. I updated first post of this thread.

Frank_mod's recommended capital (as of today)

I have made some analysis on the Frank_Mod EA based on the statement of newdigital's forward test, plus my own mirror test.

During the forward test, the lowest margin level occurs on April 18th 2:47pm Alpari time. The margin at this time is 1270 and the drawdown is -1094.64.

Based on the same calculation as before, Frank_mod will hit margin call on April 18th at 2.47pm if the capital balance is any less than $1729.64.

As of now, do not open Frank_mod with anything lower than the above. But of course, bear in mind that this is assuming April 18th is the worst case scenario. To give the EA more room for future incidents, I recommend open 0.01 lot for every $3500 account balance.

I will update the 10p3 and Frank_mod figures regularly.

New all time low.

Frank_mod EA has reached a new all-time-low this morning at 3.56am Alpari time. I will update post #182 based on this new information.

UPDATE: Sorry, there was a slight error on my calculations. As of now, the April 18th incident is still the all-time-low. I have re-update post #182 accordingly.

Yes, 18th of April is still the all-time-low:

Files:
frank_0805.jpg  127 kb
Reason: