10points 3.mq4 - page 391

Can you post the modified EA

I would like to test this modified EA you created. Can you send it please?

Tks

Berdj

jalva321:
This message is for Davideicke20

I understand how your trading now,

just wondering if you would add an Equity Protection variable to the 10point3

version that your're using.

How this Equity Protection works:

You have a drop box with a percentage you choose.

Ex. if you choose 35% then that is how much of your equity your're

willing to lose and therefore EA stops trading until you reset it. You can add

something to it that when it stops trading you can input when it will start trading again after it has stopped trading example variable stop hours: 24

this means that afer equity is hit it will stop trading and resume again in 24

Hours.

This is something I've added to an EA I have and it works wonders Fully automatic.

Just a suggestion even though your no longer in forum, I know how your trading and I believe this is a good thing to have for your EA...

Peace,

JLC

here you can follow the live statement

EA applied on 15min chart !

http://11615.webtest.goneo.de/ztrade/euro/statement.htm

which version you are using?

thanks

Where is the last version for this EA???

Till 391 pages from this thread...

Where is the last version of this EA based on martingale?

This is good or not ?

sniperfx:
Till 391 pages from this thread...

Where is the last version of this EA based on martingale?

This is good or not ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975

In a few posts earlier I left some good values.

If you set it to low risk, it's an excellent EA. The best I've used.

More secure pairs are EURGBP and USDCHF. Use microlots account (FXDD, Alpari, Admiral Markets, Interbank or ATC. If you know another one, please refer it here).

hi there,

I can not download the 10 points3 EA. Can you please assist ?

Thank you.

best regards,

marcelcorzo:
More secure pairs are EURGBP and USDCHF. Use microlots account (FXDD, Alpari, Admiral Markets, Interbank or ATC. If you know another one, please refer it here).

hello there,

I can not view this EA, Please assist ?

thank you,

cheers,

Which is your problem? may be you aren't logged on.

10points 3 EA:

- original thread with many versions tested is here (read this thread for instruction, settings and testing results);

- 10p3v0.02: slightly modified last version concerning the risk value (EA, explanation of the settings changes).

- 10p3v0.03 is here;

- forward testing 10p3v0.03: my settings with 10p3v0.03 for this 9 pairs.

- 10p3v0.031 EA: 0.031 version with added the new filter of no opening new position on the same bar. Use same settings and same recommended capital (for 9 pairs) as for 10p3v0.03 version.

- 10p3v0.04 EA: version 0.04 with currency pair control. If you would like to spread this EA to across the 19pairs in IBFX, you'll need to specify them with the same MagicNumber, in order to let the EA know all these are running with the same trading logic. 1 currency pair at a time, so it will not over trade your account. Like wise, if you wanted to let the EA trade EURUSD and GBPUSD together, you can change the magic number, then they will not interfere with each other. They will both open their own trade based on the MACD criteria, and also will manage their own trade. Use same settings and same recommended capital (for 9 pairs) as for 10p3v0.03 version.

- backtesting results for 10p3v0.04 EA version with the settings inside the attachments: this page.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: from this page till this page.

- how EA works: this page and explanation of the settings on this page. More detailed explanation from the author wirh links to download is on this post.

10p3v1.00 EA series:

- 10p3v1.00 EA: on the first post of this thread; pipstep and stochastic were added. Explanation of the settings is on this page.

- 10p3v1.01 EA: posted here and it is the same with 10p3v1.00 EA but some small bug was fixed.

Differencies between 10p3v EAs version: starting from this page till this one.

10point3 Hedge: hedge version of famous EA.

Reason: