Frank EA and 10p3 EAs - page 33

Next week (remind me by PM).

n3sve1k4s:
I uploaded Frank_ud001_usdjpy yesterday on the chart (alpari uk live) but it open only sell orders. I wonder why does it not open buy order together? The demo on fxdd is running perfectly.

Do you why does it not open buy order together?

live frank with mod AlpariUK

Results of the first two days on account live frank with mod AlpariUK

Files:
fastmail.pdf  52 kb

n3sve1k4s:
Do you why does it not open buy order together?

Sometimes it opens buy only, or sell only, or buy and sell all together.

newdigital:
Sometimes it opens buy only, or sell only, or buy and sell all together.

I have been following posts sbout this EA for some time

my question is : on what basis is it opening sometimes buy only or sell only

or buy and sell

If it opens orders in opposite directions after some pips loss we are not supposed to blow the account in case of a strong trend going against us because an opposite order will be soon opened in the rirection of the trend

so why this EA does not open opposite orders to ride the trend??

I do not know ...

This EA is surviving during 6 months forward testing so I am affraid to change something ...

newdigital:
I do not know ... This EA is surviving during 6 months forward testing so I am affraid to change something ...

Thank you very much ND

if there is any EA that performs that action it will be very interesting (to open

orders in opposite directions after some pips loss)

It is buy and sell anyway.

Just started to trade:

Files:

I changed the broker for testing of this EA from Alpari UK (price value is quoted with 5 decimals) to Alpari rus (4 decimals price). So, please find (attached) the last statements for Alpari UK. Post #1 of the thread was updated with the link to this statement.

From now all the statements for this EA will be posted using Alpari rus broker.

Files:

10p3v0.03 EA: stop loss for EURUSD (i am forward testing 9 pairs incl EURUSD). See the statements for closed trades.

Frank_mod EA is suffering with GBPUSD right now (see the statement for GBPUSD open trades):

-----------

EAs:

First post of the thread.

Or for any EAs: use this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

Files:
Reason: