Frank EA and 10p3 EAs - page 4

Telac:
Been running the 5 pairs on a $5000 Demo for 4 days now: Balance $6273 with 1680% margin - doing very well so far

Don't hold your breath...

stop loss

Newdigital,after I observe the EA,I saw it open trade without setting stop loss,but sometime it will make stop loss automatically. a little confused Do you know how and when it make the stop loss for a trade?

Thank you very much

forexmoments:
Don't hold your breath...

Not holding my breath - wouldn't want to be filled with air when the big bang comes; however it is interesting. $6589 / margin level 1892%

nancy2006bj:
Newdigital,after I observe the EA,I saw it open trade without setting stop loss,but sometime it will make stop loss automatically. a little confused Do you know how and when it make the stop loss for a trade? Thank you very much

This EA is having stop loss. As I understand it is take profit (tp). May be I am mistaken but tp = take profit and stop loss as well. EA is openning buy and sell with the sh distance. If the price is going to stop loss so the other order will be opened in opposite direction but with increasing lot size. When one of the order will hit take profit (+20 pips for example) so all the orders of this cycle will be closed and th cycle will be started once again.

This stop loss is not to close the order. This stop loss is to open the other order in opposite direction.

May be I am mistaken about where is stop loss in the setting ... tp or sh ... I think it is tp (settings to the EA).

newdigital:
This EA is having stop loss. As I understand it is take profit (tp). May be I am mistaken but tp = take profit and stop loss as well. EA is openning buy and sell with the sh distance. If the price is going to stop loss so the other order will be opened in opposite direction but with increasing lot size.

May be in the same direction ... sorry I don't remember now. Just attach this EA to most risky pair (GBPJPY for example) an you will see the logic.

Turning 10,000 deposit onto 20,000 for less than 1 month:

Hello everyone .... are new forum and I apologize for my bad English .... (I am Italian) I have to ask a question! This EA works very well on brokers Alpari Interbank fx etc. ... But on italina broker is not working, we can not do tests and even operational! There is some of that good, I know not explain why it works with brokers? Thank you to all those who vorrano help.

Hello

It works with 0.01 lot size.

Besides ... i don't think that someone will use it with real account: too risky.

But very very profitable.

gioport:
Hello everyone .... are new forum and I apologize for my bad English .... (I am Italian) I have to ask a question! This EA works very well on brokers Alpari Interbank fx etc. ... But on italina broker is not working, we can not do tests and even operational! There is some of that good, I know not explain why it works with brokers? Thank you to all those who vorrano help. Hello

It is possible the Italina broker does not allow a lot size=.01 Some brokers do not allow lot sizes smaller than .10

Thanks NEWDIGITAL NVWINE ......

The problem is that the lots, brokers Italians using 0.10 and not 0.01, changing the setting of lots EA works very well, although I understand that very dangerous work with this AE

Thanks again for your valuable collaboration

Hello

Excuse my English ...

Reason: