Frank EA and 10p3 EAs - page 14

Frank_mod visual statements updated:

Files:

It was difficult time for 10p3v0.03 but seems this EA survived.

I am testing 11 pairs on H1 timeframe. Read this post for more information 10p3v0.03

And Frank_mod is performing good till now (since 09 of march this year):

See Frank_mod links (to download) on the first post of this thread.

By the way 10p3v0.03 is forward testing since January this year.

Both EAs are martingale ones.

Files:

and frank mod needs much bigger wallet to survive than 10p3

This 10p3v0.03 EA is well coded and well evaluated. Besides it is not trading often: we can have 5,000 profit for 11 pairs for 1 year. It means if we use 5,000 initial deposit so we can have 10,000 for the year, if 10,000 initial deposit - 15,000 for the year. If we use 1 pair only so it may be less than 1,000 profit for the year. This martingale EA is based on MACD indicator.

As to Frank EA so this EA already did 1,700 profit just for 1 month for 4 pairs only. So, it is more risky martingale. Besides this EA is buy/sell martingale and it is not based on any indicator.

- What is Frank_mod?

Kalenzo fixed the code and inserted timefilter to this EA. So, I am testing Frank_mod. It is mod #1. I am testing it now. It is Frank_mod.

- mod #2? Just an idea how to make #2. We need to reduce initial deposit and to reduce the risk in the same time. So, it may be idea to make a pause between the trading cycles. For example, EA opened buy and sell and lot size is increasing and finally all the orders are closed in profit as usually. And EA will wait. Pause. 1 hour or 2 hours for example. So, this "pause" may be mod #2. Just an idea.

- the other idea is for mod #3. EA will wait (pause) but will start new cycle depends on some indicator - MACD, or Stochastic, or Igorad's market condition code.

It is just the ideas about how to improve this Frank_mod to trade with more less initial deposit size.

And do not forget that it is martingale anyway.

Here after few days 10p3 with timefilter (has wonk nicely winning side)

ColdWarrior 02B (has made 77 + pips)

and Scalpnet 1.5 (sleep)

And what i test is can these 2 others give breat to breath to 10p3 when hard time come.

ODL-MT4 Demo - ODL Securities 0.1 slots drive start balance 3000. (yes 10 times less balance than newdigital test aka 5000 =0.01)

Files:
10pod0.gif  11 kb

Yes agree. Even 70% for 1 year is very good.

I only thinking about improvement of Frank_mod EA to trade with small deposit size (let's say ... 5,000 for example) to code some ideas which I posted. Let's wait for Kalenzo to come to elite section (he coded this 1st modification for Frank EA) and we will see.

If we are able to implement market condition codes https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178404 so may be we can start with 1,000.

But I am not very optimistic concerning martingale systems ... but anyway it we can do it so it will be very good.

Files:
10pka7.gif  11 kb

I have been forward-testing Frank EA since 7-Apr-2008. It is interesting that my equity curve looks somewhat different (see below). Still it seems to be able to withstand the harshest conditions, including news. Lets see tomorrow with the NFP.

Cheers, Kris

Reason: