Frank EA and 10p3 EAs - page 37

My forward test of Frank_Close

Tokarus:
jaybode,

I like the idea of closing all open positions, before directional moves may deplete our margin. This is especially important for smaller accounts. I have modified Frank_Mod strategy to ensure that all positions are closed at a specified time [ EndHour & EndMinute ]

Attached please find a a back-test graph of EUR/USD. You can see that it is no longer a straight line EQ, but I think it is safer, preventing us from running into a wall of depleted margin. We should optimise the Start time & End time, and forward test it.

Cheers, Kris

I found the frank close variation to be viable in forward test, except for one problem. It is true that it closes all trades at the end of the trading period and waits to trade for another day,but.......once it does that it usually immediately opens 1 new buy and sell trade at the same time which will sometimes cause this ea to continue trading in what is supposed to be non-trade hours. Is there any way you can fix this problem?

Just want to remind about this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2 about many versions of 10p3 EAs.

And:

- Good explanation from the author of those versions (davidke20) is on this post.

franck ud001 mod

hello,

how can i control the lot size in this ea , please

10p3 EAs is well explaind with many version.

If Frank EA so increase sh parameter from 15 to more highier value. Frank is started to trade by 0.01 lot size and, if you increase sh to more highier then 15 default so everything will be going more slowly and you will not have ig lot sizes very often. Because be carefuly as it is martingale anyway.

This is a very good EA. Could anyone make me 1.5 multiplier factor instead of 2 on this EA please.

Thanks

Sergey Golubev:

Check autorading: this EA should opne the order almost immediately aftr attaching to the chart.

Starting lot size is 0.01. It is inside the code here:

I don't know what to add here to make this EA use 1.55 Factor without any errors. Please help guys

Wiseacre Mhlongo:

I don't know what to add here to make this EA use 1.55 Factor without any errors. Please help guys

Reason: