Frank EA and 10p3 EAs - page 20

Frank_mod:

Files:

MetamanRR:
update:

10p3 with timefilter + CW and SN balance 2859 (many open trades -400pip floating now)

10p3 , not others , no timefilter run 24/7

balance now 3740 ..this is coming back and has again nice roi & chart.

I think CW is Goldwarrior for IBFX? I call it "IBFX version" but we can use it for any broker supporting 0.01 lot size account. I think you are using this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173370/page14

This version did -200 for EURUSD and USDCAD with -100. Open trades: +69 pips for USDCAD.

This version is still very profitable for EURUSD.

Goldwarrior original version (I call it "original" because it is EA created by Tartan for MT3 and converted by Beluck for MT4) did -100 pips for EURUSD, +150 for GBPUSD and +150 with USDCAD for this week. This 'original version' can be used in any broker with 0.01 lot size as minimum. Otherwise use 'IBFX version'.

Goldwarrior original version is profitable for EURUSD abd very profitable for GBPUSD.

I am not testing Goldwarrior IBFX version with timefilter and with GBPUSD sorry (for technical reason: EA is not openning the orders for GBPUSD).

SN is Scalp_net_v1.5?

I think yes.

It is profitable for EURUSD.

Results for this week:

Of course, Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter is more profitable for EURUSD. But be carefully with this EA as it is EMA crossing EA filtering I-XO indicator and as any EMA crossing EA it can not be in stable profitable condition for many years without changing the settings. It is very unique situation that it is profitable for EURUSD since June 2006 and very profitable with timefiltered version.

By the way it may be the proof that simple trading systems can be profitable and we do not need complicated systems sometimes.

ODL-MT4 Demo - ODL Securities

Coldwarrior 02B +100 pip now in gbp/usd

10p3 with timefilter , now danger timezone ..floating about -1000 equity minus now

Those open trades were closed for Frank_mod:

Margin Level Monitor

I have completely overhauled Shinigami's MaxMargin EA so that it will focus on monitoring the margin levels of a given strategy while it is undergoing forward-testing. Please find version 3 attached. This EA can be attached on the same chart as the AccountEquityAnalyzer indicator. In this version, the EA will continuously monitor the margin level and automatically record the lowest margin level observered. It will also record the margin value, profit value and date and time of the incident.

Margin level monitoring is critical for strategies that depends on margin levels for survival. These strategies, among others, include the Martingale methodologies such as 10points_3 and Frank_mod. It is important to keep the margin level healthy at all times to ensure that the account does not hit margin call and being stopped out by the broker.

The equation below is derived to calculate the minimum capital required for a particular strategy by using its margin value and profit value during its lowest margin level incident. In order to ensure that the EA will capture the margin level during its worst-case-scenario, it is important to forward-test the strategy over long periods of time, preferably one year or more. Even so, the minimum capital calculated will be the absolute border-line value, so it is important to give this value some room to breath, by multiplying it with a safety factor. The higher the safety factor, the smaller the risk, but in turn, will require a bigger capital.

Please also note that the margin level recorded is only valid on accounts with the same leverage as the one being monitored. Margin values doubled when leverage is halved. If you decide to use a different leveraged account from the one being monitored, then please adjust the margin value accordingly. This is very important when running a strategy for long-term compounding growth, as brokers tend to lower your leverage as your account balance gets bigger.

Finally, this EA uses four Global Variables to keep track of its data: MaxMargin, MinMarginLevel, MinMarginLevelTimeand MinProfit. If you are starting a fresh and new forward-test, be sure to delete these Global Variables or the EA will pick up the old data from the previous forward-test.

Here's the minimum capital equation:

Updates

10p3 timefiltered with CW and SN balance 2986 no open trades (from start -14)

10p3 balance 3919 no open trades (from start +919)

Updated statements for 10p3v0.03 EA.

Just to remind.

All the links (EAs, settings, and so on) are on the first post of this thread.

Also read this post about Frank_mod EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2

and this post about 10p3v0.03 EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2

- Frank_mod's recommended capital (for 4 pairs): this post.

- 10p3v0.03's recommended capital (for 11 pairs): this post. 10p3v0.03 Ea is here with the settings.

And time for pics ...both accounts have survived and growing.

First is just 10p3 not othewrs, no filters 24/7

Second is ColdWarrior 02b + Scalpnet 1.5 + 10p3 with timefilter.

Both start balance is 3000 and running in 0.1 slots

Files:
new.gif  12 kb
new1.gif  12 kb

Updated statements for Frank_mod attached (all kinds of statements: visual, normal one and by pairs).

Files:
Reason: