Frank EA and 10p3 EAs - page 8

newdigital,

Thanks for starting this test. I started my own test and it is a lot of fun. I am trying a test where all trades are closed if equity goes down by more than 25%. I'm trying to see if GBPJPY can earn money faster than the re-sets. So far so good. I've also added several more pairs to my test. I am thinking about a separate test with only GBPJPY and my management idea. If I am going to take a drawdown risk I might as well trade a pair that has a huge gain each week.

Question:

I notice that you are using very different settings for TP and SH than the original EA did on MetaQuotes. Did you find your settings by optimization? Have you tested with any other settings?

Files:

Yes I spent one day for backtesting and optimization before I opened this thread. An found the settings/pairs. With this settings account will not be "killed" within few months.

Then Kalenzo created timefiltered mod and I backtested it in the morning for almost all pairs. I even tried AUDSGD, USDDKK, USDSEK and USDZAR. And I found 4 pairs only: EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURCHF and CHFJPY (for mod made by Kalenzo). According to backtesting the account will not be "killed" within 1 or 2 years with those pairs (25,000 deposit starting with 0.01 lot size, 1:100 leverage). Other pairs seems very problematic.

So, I can start forward testing this mod for 4 pairs.

As to account size (25,000) so I don't know ... For elite section I don't want to stop testing some EA only because small account size so I created big one. Just for elite section testing (don't want to change demo accounts during the testing).

Please find updated statements for Frank original version (which is risky one) and statements for Frank mod by Kalenzo (with timefilter, just started to test).

Files:

One day testing results for timeframed Frank (made by Kalenzo). Just want to remind that Kalenzo modifed this EA for timefilter to be implemented for the cyrcles and not to orders openning.

And I want to say that this kind of timefilter is working fine: all the cyrcles were finished and new ones did not started.

And it is the image from Metatrader where I am testing Frank mod EA.

Files:

Frank original (see first post of this thread for Ea and the settings).

Visual statement.

Files:

And Frank mode made by Kalenzo - see first post of this thread for Ea and the settings, or go on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178485/page5

Visual statement.

Files:

Frank original version

I stop testing Frank original version.

Look at the images:

And this one:

Statement is attached.

Frank modified version

And I continue testing Frank modified version:

Files:

And just to compare - please look at the statements attached - it is 10p3v0.03 EA. Settings are posted on public thread, or read post #31 of this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

Files:
10p3v0.03.zip  237 kb
Reason: