Frank EA and 10p3 EAs - page 9

Just to remind: I stop testing Frank original version (see previous posts.

I am testing Frank mod made by Kalenzo.

Please find updated statements:

- statements by pairs;

- normal Metatrader's statement:

And it is visual statements for Frank mod:

EAs and the settings - see post #1 of this thread.

Files:

i m lost

hi

i am really lost , first you are great guys trying all this ea and these indicators . but for us new we get lost . can someone show me the way to start using something i can even use in live account ? something you have tested already and decided that this version can go in lve trading ?

thanks

imad

Frank EA is martingale. Person should be experienced in EAs to use martingale type of EAs with real money.

If you want to start with something so there is the following threads/posts:

- this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416 and this post. You really need this post (about excel files especially) otherwise you will not understand the performance. I am making the statements weekly during the weekend so you can download and see the performance in many excel files.

- All EAs/settings and so on are on this thread listed.

- There is thread about EA and real money https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174952

I used Brainwashing for real money (manually), than I used Step1.45 and Ebvelope some more EAs. I like Step 1.45 (StepMaExpert_v1.45) more than any other EAs. But as you understand it is very personal things (and thinkings). So go to this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174952

Please find updated statements for Frank mod (by Kalenzo):

1. normal MT4 statement;

2. statements by pairs;

and

3. visual statements:

newdigital:
Please find updated statements for Frank original version (which is risky one) and statements for Frank mod by Kalenzo (with timefilter, just started to test).

ND, are these EA encoded with the timefilter? I seemed can't find the setting to modify the time (assuming that it is using GMT time). Need your help.

First post of this thread was updated for more link with settings.

Please note that this version (Frank_mod by Kalenzo) with timefilter is affected on openning new cycles. EA can open new orders outside timefilter/trading hours. But EA can not start new martingale cycle outside timefilter/trading hours.

Updated visual statement:

Files:

ND, I would like to confirm that the timefilter in the Frank's EA modified by Kalenzo is set based on GMT or Alpari time (GMT+1)?

Your broker time.

I m testing on Alpari UK.

It is GMT+1 now.

If you are on IBFX (GMT+0) so if Alpari UK bar is having 4 am so same bar on IBFX will have 3 am.

If it is 21 - till 4 for Alpari so it is 20 till 3 for IBFX for example (in the settings of the EA).

This timefilter is applied to the cycles. Martingale cycles.

For example, if I set timefilter in the settings of the EA since 21 till 4 (Alpari UK - means GMT+1 now) so no any new trading cycle will be started by EA after 4 am: EA will be finshing old cycles and new cycles will not be started outside the trading hours.

But to say the true I did not think long time when I selected 21 - 04 timefilter. I was thinking that no any high impacted news events will come within this 21 -4 for EURUSD and GBPUSD for example and backtested this Kalenzo mod just to be sure that this version will survive longer than original Frank.

So, if you select 22 - 3 or 23 - 2 so it will not be mistaken as you will only reduce the risk.

More risky is 21 -4.

Less risky is 22 - 3.

and so on.

Files:
cycles.jpg  122 kb
Reason: