OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade - page 26

Just an update. I quit the "EA face off thread" because I didn't get one response. Turns out my EA is quite good. I have the forward testing results to prove it. Will I post them. Maybe. Not that it would matter to you. Good luck.

jturns23:
Just an update. I quit the "EA face off thread" because I didn't get one response. Turns out my EA is quite good. I have the forward testing results to prove it. Will I post them. Maybe. Not that it would matter to you. Good luck.

share with the prove...will definitely like to check out the EA..that u have

jturns23:

Jturns23... I believe you that your EA makes money. I think though that if you were to trade that same system manually and pick and chose which trades to take, like only when the market conditions are right for that system... then obviously you would make even more money, yes? Do you trade manually at all or just using EAs? Good luck to you too

Fx_chick. First off let me apologize for being rude. Secondly to answer your question, I only trade my EA, I don't trade manually. Especially since it trades on the 1 hr time frame. I don't have the patience to sit at my computer and watch each hour go by. My idea before was to compare EA's. Including using my own. The catch was it was forward testing only, no backtesting garbage. No one responded, so I abandoned my thread. I will not post my results, I have nothing to prove anymore. My EA makes money, I could care less who believes me. I would like to thank those on this forum who helped me though. The input I got was amazing. Those of you who helped me know who you are. I am not abandoning this forum by any means. You can never stop learning. Thanks to all.

thanks man for your G8 System, but i need clarefy one single point

i clearly understand

1-does the AC & AO should be in the same direction and in the same color, or only i can depend on the direction of of the OC, i.e if it is above zero and Grean + Stoc up, and AO is grean and above zero and grean i buy

i need conermation, please

and can i applay this on a longer trading period i.e daily ??? and what wil be the new setup

Market Outlook: Apr' 28

Hello Friends,

Here are the trades from today:

1. Oz Special:

EUR/USD - Short

2. Daily Signals:

NZD/USD - Short

USD/JPY - Long

AUD/CAD - Short

3. AES Signals:

None

Cheers,

Oz

Oz Special

Hi oz

please tell me what is Oz Special?

it's a free system?

chro:
Hi oz

please tell me what is Oz Special?

It's a special ice-cream desert from Australia.

Market Outlook: Apr' 29

Hello Friends,

Here are the trades for today:

1. Oz Special:

None

2. Daily Signals:

GBP/USD - Long

3. AES Signals:

None

Please note that there is holiday in Japan today. I am still holding all positions from yesterday:

1. Oz Special:

EUR/USD - Short

2. Daily Signals:

NZD/USD - Short

USD/JPY - Long

AUD/CAD - Short

Cheers,

Oz

Trade Update

Here the pips updates of trades from today and yesterday:

1. Oz Special:

EUR/USD - Short