OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade - page 20

Question Azmel

First it looks like your EA is following the rules very well. No trades last night as predicted.

Question:

Would it be possible to have a stop loss input so we could elect to have 0 stop loss or maybe 125 or more pip stop loss when the order is first opened?

I realize that 100 pip stop loss is recommended but sometimes I don't use a stop loss and like to give my trades room to breathe.

Of cousre when the first 50 pip TP is hit it should still move the stop losses to break even.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks again for sharing.

Cheers

fxgrm:
First it looks like your EA is following the rules very well. No trades last night as predicted.

Question:

Would it be possible to have a stop loss input so we could elect to have 0 stop loss or maybe 125 or more pip stop loss when the order is first opened?

I realize that 100 pip stop loss is recommended but sometimes I don't use a stop loss and like to give my trades room to breathe.

Of cousre when the first 50 pip TP is hit it should still move the stop losses to break even.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks again for sharing.

Cheers

Hi fxgm,

To change the SL to something else, you need to make some modifications to the EA slightly. The modification is very simple, so I'll just guide you to it.

On your Navigatorwindow, expand the Expert Advisorfolder and right click on the OzFx v1.42 EA and select Modify.

The code will appear. Look for this line:

int SL=100;

and change it to:

extern int SL=100;

save the EA, and restart MT4. You can now change the SL value. If you want SL=0 (no stop loss), enter something bit like 10000, which gives the same effect as no stop loss.

Regards,

Azmel.

Stop Loss

Thanks Azmel. Will do.

Happy Trades

Hi OZfx

I' like this system, have EA that move the stop at the B\E after 50 pips UP??

Azmels EA

Hi Azmel:

Did your EA take the short on the usdcad tonight? My v1.42 did not and just want to make sure it is loaded properly.

Cheers

Update

EA v.1.42 took a long on the chfjpy 45 minutes after new Daily candle.

It clearly meets the trading rules but why did it wait for 45 minutes?

Is this ok azmel?

Thanks

fxgrm:
EA v.1.42 took a long on the chfjpy 45 minutes after new Daily candle.

It clearly meets the trading rules but why did it wait for 45 minutes?

Is this ok azmel?

Thanks

At 0000GMT the signals have not appeared yet, actually. It only appeared 45 minutes later. The EA enters trade once it sees the correct signals are in place.

Usdcad ??

OzFx,

In your email, you mention to go short on USDCAD. When I look at my charts (and yours), the AC does not cross the zero line yet.

Have you added a new rule that we don't know of? What does the AO chart represent? Could you update us on your new rules to enter trade?

Files:
uc.gif  6 kb

fxgrm,

what broker do you use?

I don't have this pair (CHFJPY) in my platform.

Thanks

Chris

reysol:
Hi everybody, my name is Martin and Im from Argentina. Im pretty new in the forex trading and Im watching all your posts to learn about your opinions and methods

I get in contact with Azmel by mail, really nice guy. He told me that he has a beta version of the OzFX. Did anyone try this EA or any OzFX EA?

I also see another bot in the "The Best" EA Series, but it seems that you have to set it up each day. Does this EA needs to be modified each day?

Thanks a lot for your reply and I hope to learn more about this market

Cheers

Martin

Hi and welcome.

This thread has his own EA and there are several versions here and here

I have to edit your post about the commercial EA because it's like post spam. Sorry buddy.

Reason: