OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade - page 16

@fxinthecity

Version 2 is with alerts.

################

You can see also the trading lines, and switch between regular and AES rules...

Entry line at Open.

Thanks , maybe you or someone can add alert to this please.

Do you guys only check signals once per day at 0:00 gmt ?

Dustin

fxinthecity:
Thanks , maybe you or someone can add alert to this please.

You have two alerts:

Files:
ozfx.gif  17 kb

Aes

Hi.I have a question on AES.I want to know we enter a trade as soon as see red or green line in AC or shoud wait till end of candle?Are the smaller arrows for AES entries?

Thanks

Files:
pic.gif  22 kb

For test pourposes, a version with dynamic line intervals (ATR factor).

Files:

SwingMan:
@fxinthecity

Version 2 is with alerts.

################

You can see also the trading lines, and switch between regular and AES rules...

Entry line at Open.

Thanks for the indicators SwingMan, can you tell me what's the difference between the hollow arrows and the filled arrows?...

fx823:
Hi OzFx.

Firstly want to thank you for your simple and great system.I will start testing this system in comming week.

And I have some questions about signals.Are these results based on the signals you send to subscribers and want to to know do you use these signals in your own trade?Have you tested the written EAs for system?Which one is exactly doing the rules of system?

Thanks

I trade my own signals that I send out everyday. I manually trade and manage my accounts.

Cheers,

OzFx

fx823:
Hi.I have a question on AES.I want to know we enter a trade as soon as see red or green line in AC or shoud wait till end of candle?Are the smaller arrows for AES entries? Thanks

The chart you have posted is not AES but a regular entry if the price is below 200SMA.

I enter at open of the candle as soon as I see the signal.

Cheers,

OzFx

Thanks OzFx

Good Luck

Reason: