OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade - page 22

thanks fxfariz36, yes..i read it from the first page..but my english is bad..i can not get in all post in this threads , bro can you help me..which ozfx sistem is mora stable and profitable..please help me with the setting..thanks

which EA is "the original" system ? Azmels 1.41 version or the ozfx_200MA or anything else ?

thanx for advise

clarc

A new version 4 for my signal and lines indicators.

With the Lines indicator is possible to make statistical analysis and to find good trading parameters.

azmel:
This is just a simple "service pack" update of the EA. This version can now remember its trades if it is shut down and restarted. I have also reorganised some codes with respect to buy/sell signals.

Hi Azmel,

have you an explanation why the Strategy Tester is functioning with the version 1.41, but not with 1.42?

For tests, please take an option (true/false) for the SMA200 Filter.

Also, we need for optimizations extern inputs for the trading levels TP1...TP4, SL, or better start and step values.

Many thanks.

SwingMan:
Hi Azmel,

have you an explanation why the Strategy Tester is functioning with the version 1.41, but not with 1.42?

For tests, please take an option (true/false) for the SMA200 Filter.

Also, we need for optimizations extern inputs for the trading levels TP1...TP4, SL, or better start and step values.

Many thanks.

SwingMan,

I honestly don't have the answer why some of the version work with Strategy Tester while others don't.

Regarding the SMA200 filter, I believe PyeR2 has made some backtest without this filter and it turned out not to be profitable.

As for extern inputs on SL and TP, please find version 1.43beta attached. Please let us know if you find the optimised settings for these.

Regards,

Azmel.

Files:

Question on MM routine

Thanks Azmel for new beta version w/ external SL and TP!

Question on MM:

I tried to set the risk setting to 0.5 in a mini account demo but anything under 1.0 doesn't appear to be a valid value.

Can this be added on your next version?

I like to keep the risk a little lower just in case the EA picks up more than a couple pairs at the same time.

Thanks again for the new EA's!

Only 4 orders?

Azmel:

Does this look right? There are 2 identical ticket orders and only a total of 4 orders instead of 5 orders.

Thanks

Files:

I got 5...no prob...hmmm...IBFX

ES

Just the daily EUR/JPY...1.42

ES

fxgrm:
I only got the eurjpy. no others. OzFx posted shorts on chfjpy, audjpy, nzdjpy and eurjpy.

Also, what version EA are you using?

Thanks
Reason: