OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade - page 40

ea is attached

Files:
ozfx_v1.42.mq4  10 kb

hova:
ea is attached

Hi hova,

thank you for your efforts! Some questions: Do you think that the system will work on the 4 h chart maybe? Do you use default settings of the EA on daily chart? And is this EA working with 4 and 5 digit brokers? Sorry for the mass of questions...

Best regards and thank you for your help!

Meister_Propper:
Hi hova,

thank you for your efforts! Some questions: Do you think that the system will work on the 4 h chart maybe? Do you use default settings of the EA on daily chart? And is this EA working with 4 and 5 digit brokers? Sorry for the mass of questions...

Best regards and thank you for your help!

I would try it on 4h with demo, and yes default settings.

for 5 digit broker you simply add a 0 to tp's and Sl

Thank you for your reply! Some questions again, sorry: How about the drawdown during your tests? Do you recommend any special pairs?

Best regards!

Meister_Propper:
Thank you for your reply! Some questions again, sorry: How about the drawdown during your tests? Do you recommend any special pairs? Best regards!

better prepare for drawdown, it can be huge due to 100 pips stop ( try 50 ?)

no special pairs, just try to avoid spread >20

edit: see this

OzFX Demo System | Myfxbook

what indicator is this?

limestreamx:
this is my latest trade... using ur system... GJ 540 pips and still on the run.. i use OzFx system TPL for daily and enter position at 15min chart using another system for scalping. it works fine... but the disadvantage for scalping is that i have to monitor my trade... but i keep the position for daily running... so thanks guy... hope u all a happy trade & good pips!

what indicator are you using in the picture ???

paulo.peba- what indicator is this???

This indicator is the COG (center of gravity), so easy to find ... use a good search engine and good luck. It acts as a pivot mobile, always orbiting the center line.

Thank you very much

paulo.peba:
This indicator is the COG (center of gravity), so easy to find ... use a good search engine and good luck. It acts as a pivot mobile, always orbiting the center line.

Thanx mate i was struggling with take profit targets for my strategy but COG is just brilliant for that

Reason: