OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade - page 21

Im New

Hi everybody, my name is Martin and Im from Argentina. Im pretty new in the forex trading and Im watching all your posts to learn about your opinions and methods

I get in contact with Azmel by mail, really nice guy. He told me that he has a beta version of the OzFX. Did anyone try this EA or any OzFX EA?

I also see another bot in the "The Best" EA Series, but it seems that you have to set it up each day. Does this EA needs to be modified each day?

Thanks a lot for your reply and I hope to learn more about this market

Cheers

Martin

Stupid Question

Sorry for this stupid question but how can I open a mq4 file with the metatrader 4?

Thanks

reysol:
Sorry for this stupid question but how can I open a mq4 file with the metatrader 4? Thanks

If you mean how to read the source code use the Metaeditor. The yellow icon with a "!" inside

Take a look at this thread. It have almost you need to start.

I hope this is the last question

Hi, sorry for this newbie questions, but now that I have the ex4 file how can I run it?

reysol:
Hi, sorry for this newbie questions, but now that I have the ex4 file how can I run it?

Drop into the experts folder. For next question if you have more please refer to this thread. It have almost you need to start.

Hi Chris:

Interbank FX

cyborg:
fxgrm,

what broker do you use?

I don't have this pair (CHFJPY) in my platform.

Thanks

Chris

I see. Then it is working fine.

Thanks Azmel

azmel:
At 0000GMT the signals have not appeared yet, actually. It only appeared 45 minutes later. The EA enters trade once it sees the correct signals are in place.

hi

hi..i am fargundes from spain....my english is not good, i just wanna know..what version are you guy using for ozfx sistem?? cos..i see many ozfx ea you guy attach and i got confused cos my english is bad....please tell me which one is the best version of this ozfx sistem for this thread? and please attach the EA one more time,,so i can download it..thank every body...hope you can help me..

ivan_mynx:
hi..i am fargundes from spain....my english is not good, i just wanna know..what version are you guy using for ozfx sistem?? cos..i see many ozfx ea you guy attach and i got confused cos my english is bad....please tell me which one is the best version of this ozfx sistem for this thread? and please attach the EA one more time,,so i can download it..thank every body...hope you can help me..

hhhrmmm....

did you read from the 1st page?

have look 1st bro...

then u know which latest version or not...

we learn togethere on this thread...

if im not mistaken...

the latest version for EA OzFx is 1.5.....

:D:D

Thanks fxgrm

Reason: