OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade - page 36

im new in forex so far so good likely im increase my marketiva account from $5 to $10 using OZFX strategy, i like this strategy hohohoho

wertyz:
im increase my marketiva account from $5 to $10 using OZFX strategy, i like this strategy hohohoho

If you compound, you will retire soon. Congrats.

FerruFx

FerruFx:
If you compound, you will retire soon. Congrats. FerruFx

thanks for the support right now my account is $16 thanks again to OZFX strategies

still using ?

markus06160:
2 DAYS : 1600 PIPS (two pairs ) I LIKE YOUR STRATEGY (real account) THANK S TO OZFX

hi..i am newbie .... ...just wanna find out if u'r still using this ozfx EA.

if so, what bout t' performance...still gaining any pips?

ray

Contrarian positions

I am not actually using this system to trade yet but yesterday I saw 4 signals to trade. If I had used the system as it is intended, I would have been stopped out on 3 of 4 and the 4th is headed towards stopping out too. Oddly enough, if I did the opposite(sell a buy signal and buy a sell signal) I would have had 2 150 pip winners, 1 50 pip winner still open and one 300 pip winner. I see 4 more setups for today and will post how those look using both strategies. It may be that the markets are just that out of whack, that large players see opportunities based on all the EA's and strategies out there or just a really bad day.

interesting finding..

dbmiller88:
I am not actually using this system to trade yet but yesterday I saw 4 signals to trade. If I had used the system as it is intended, I would have been stopped out on 3 of 4 and the 4th is headed towards stopping out too. Oddly enough, if I did the opposite(sell a buy signal and buy a sell signal) I would have had 2 150 pip winners, 1 50 pip winner still open and one 300 pip winner. I see 4 more setups for today and will post how those look using both strategies. It may be that the markets are just that out of whack, that large players see opportunities based on all the EA's and strategies out there or just a really bad day.

your finding bout this contadictary is pretty interesting...do u just notice bout this anomali presently ..or have known it for a while???

well..i'll wait for your post regarding this contardictary strategy, pal..

I'd never base a trading rule or even a mere observation on 1 day's data. Statistically, it's meaningless.

dbmiller88:

markus06160:
2 DAYS : 1600 PIPS (two pairs ) I LIKE YOUR STRATEGY (real account) THANK S TO OZFX

Hi, could you explain how you work exactly, what indicators.

EAs

OZFX:

There are so many EAs in so many FX forums. Which to go for, matey?

Hi OzFx,

Thanks for sharing this great system. Currently my live account from Alpari UK balance is down to US$200 and I lost in about US$1500 in total.

As for now, I would be interested to use your system to recover back my loss and profit for at least 500 pips per day.

Does this system apply to such small balance of US$200?

I hope for your kind advise.

Thank You.

Bill Chiam