help on existing EA

Hi to you all.

Sometime ago I came across the "My OZFx Squeeze v3.1" on TSD.

It seemed ok so I gave it a thorough testing on a demo account on eurjpy.

Last month by the time I was ready to go live with it, a new version came on, not by the original author "My OZFx Squeeze refined v3.1 mail".

To cut a long story short, after loosing some serious money on the new version (ok, I know I rushed), I started to try to get between the lines of the code with the help of a programmer friend of mine, not a coder of mq4 though (I try to get him involved in mq4).

We have a found a serious flaw in the mm feature. Please note that on TSD I pointed on the issue but never got an answer. Lately I realized why I didn't got an answer, but that's another story.

Anyway, I can honestly say we have corrected the mm with the friend of mine. It works like a charm now in backtests, demo accounts, AND LIVE ONES.

Now, I have seen only one problem. The EA is made to open 3 order at the same time with different t/ps. Even though on backtests and live/demo accounts is opening orders at the same time, orders on live/demo occasionally are only 2 or even just one 1.

I have not been able to see from the logs why. It's not slippage.

So I need your help.

If someone is willing and able to help, I will post here (or wherever you point me) all my modified EA, backtest, sets, and excels from live accounts. I just don't want to start with all these on my first post.

Moreover I have some more ideas regarding safety of the EA and further development.

Just to make you interested I attach a pic.. ozfx squeeze eurjpy 09012008 till 11052008 30m results on ODL (gmt time).

Reason: