Here are the free forex signals for today:

1. Oz Special:

None

2. Daily Signal:

GBP/CHF - Long (SL -130)

AUD/JPY - Long

3. AES Signal:

None

Entry price is as per ODL Demo MT4. For TP and SL please read here.

MetamanRR:
And here is the EA wich i hope someone will look the code

it would be great, if an experienced programmer look into the code and set a control routine to avoid the multiple entrys... these entrys can blow up the account

Market Outlook: May' 19

Hello Friends,

I don't see any good trades today. I'll wait to see how market develops and then might enter Squeeze-More trades. Also note that there is Holiday in Canada and we might see it effecting the market later on in the day.

I didn't get chance to move my website to a new webhost since none of them would allow me to send 6000+ emails within one hour several times a day. The most they can do is 500 per hour. The only option is to go for Dedicated hosting which I may look into long run, in the meantime please visit the blog to receive updates and new signals.

Regards

Oz

OzFx:
Hello Friends,

I don't see any good trades today. I'll wait to see how market develops and then might enter Squeeze-More trades. Also note that there is Holiday in Canada and we might see it effecting the market later on in the day.

I didn't get chance to move my website to a new webhost since none of them would allow me to send 6000+ emails within one hour several times a day. The most they can do is 500 per hour. The only option is to go for Dedicated hosting which I may look into long run, in the meantime please visit the blog to receive updates and new signals.

Regards

Oz

Wow 6,000 subscribers, a dedicated server might be your best option though possibly costly. Best of luck to ya Oz...;)

GMT Time?

Hello OzFx,

I have suggestion, since many mt4 trading brokers are on different time can't we add say clock_v1_2 to the main window and have your script trade GMT time from that display instead of finding a broker near GMT time? How hard would it be to add that in your EA?

Also, I like to congrats you on this EA as it does a great job, however, I did have a bug of sorts. When I closed the last floating bid, the EA failed to restart bidding the next day. I had to "reset" OzFx to start again.

I also see there are risk settings, can you explain them?

Ok now I shall crawl back into my hole. Thanks for a reply.

Market Outlook: May' 20

Hello Friends,

1. Oz Special:

EUR/AUD -Short

2. Daily Signal:

None

3. AES Signal:

None

Entry price is as per Interbank FX Demo MT4. For TP and SL please read here.

We will discuss the signals here.

Entry price is as per Interbank FX Demo MT4. For TP and SL please read here.

Thank you for ur share here..

why u use (Interbank FX )?...we just have ODL as you advised!!..is that will make problem if i use ODL demo and do my orders at Alpari??

thank you again

Market Outlook: May' 20

Hello Friends,

1. Oz Special:

EUR/USD - Long

2. Daily Signal:

EUR/CHF - Short

3. AES Signal:

None

Entry price is as per ODL FX Demo MT4. For TP and SL please read here.

thank you

OzFx:
Hello Friends,

1. Oz Special:

EUR/USD - Long

2. Daily Signal:

EUR/CHF - Short

3. AES Signal:

None

hi OzFx

Thank you very much ...

Market Outlook: May' 22

Hello Friends,

1. Oz Special:

USD/CHF - Short

2. Daily Signal:

None

3. AES Signal:

NZD/JPY - Short

Reason: