OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade - page 3

azmel:
Hi OzFx,

I am a newbie with strategies (though I'm good in programming ), I have a very newbie question regarding the Stochastic indicator.

As you've pointed out above, go short when AC is below zero and Stot is also below zero.

My question is that the Stot value in the chart is always positive and never goes under zero. Do you actually mean that the zero is not the Stot value itself but actually referring to both Stot lines crossing the zero AC line?

I also see an upper limit (80) and a lower limit (20). Can it also mean that "below zero" means the Stot value is below the lower limit line?

Thanks

Hi Azmel,

I meant to say enter when Stot crosses 0 line of AC.

Hope this makes it clear.

Cheers,

OzFx

Thanks for the clarification, OzFx. The reason why I asked is that I've downloaded the EA from Forex Factory and find that it doesn't do a short.

When digesting the code, I found out that the author has put something like if Stot<0, go short - thus the no-trade as the Stot value never goes below zero.

fxbs' explanation is much clearer if one's intention is to write the EA.

I am currently re-writing OzFx's EA from scratch with the money management feature as per his original methodology. I am forward-testing it now for bugs. Once it is certified as working, I will post it here.

azmel:
Thanks for the clarification, OzFx. The reason why I asked is that I've downloaded the EA from Forex Factory and find that it doesn't do a short.

When digesting the code, I found out that the author has put something like if Stot<0, go short - thus the no-trade as the Stot value never goes below zero.

fxbs' explanation is much clearer if one's intention is to write the EA.

I am currently re-writing OzFx's EA from scratch with the money management feature as per his original methodology. I am forward-testing it now for bugs. Once it is certified as working, I will post it here.

Hi Azmel,

Looking forward to your EA. I also post daily signal on my blog which I trade manually. Perhaps you can look at them as well for better understanding.

Cheers,

Oz

Quick reminder for people having issues with receiving daily signal alerts, please add admin@ozfx.com.au into you contact list. Check you spam folder just in case as well.

Cheers,

OzFx

same picture in backtest:

Files:

fxbs:
Stoch cross ACC zero - excuse me - it's nonsense You should have better criteria

Fxbs...My friend...I think you forgot to apply the strategy on DAILY chart.

Try again.

Cheers,

OzFx

Stoch cross ACC zero - ???

should be a different criteria

Files:

well, shifts a bit less

4EA you have to have rules for AC and Stoh separatelly (as if they in two separate windows)

Files:

fxbs:
well, shifts a bit less 4EA you have to have rules for AC and Stoh separatelly (as if they in two separate windows)

Not sure about that. There are already some EAs out there that are doing just fine

EA Please or a link to one !!!!

OzFx:
Not sure about that. There are already some EAs out there that are doing just fine

Hi OzFx,

Thanks for your great system.

Is there a link to an EA or do you have one ? Can you post the link or the EA itself ?

Thanks

Humble.

Reason: