OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade - page 37

With mini lot like "0.05" why not?

Thanks

A LOT FOR YOUR SYSTEM

Not reliable?

It seems the indicator looks differently depending on what scale you have.

First screen:

Moved few bars to the right and see where stochastic is now and compare the readings:

Is this system still profitable?

i guess, quite easy to lost that much

if it does not win anything , why bother to close it -- a transaction

Strange senario

Hi

Kindly check the chart

your comments are much appreciated.

rgds

Files:

Trendline is all you need

chehab:
Hi

Kindly check the chart

your comments are much appreciated.

rgds

I've been trading with this strategy back when OZFX was giving free signals..on a good month I made 40%.

After much research on my own, you will trade this strategy well by just applying trendline to support the signals. As you can see from my chart although everything was signaling for a short but notice that the trendline was not broken, so a short entry would not have been a high probability trade.. Hope it helps

Files:
eur_cad.gif  40 kb

hytten:
I've been trading with this strategy back when OZFX was giving free signals..on a good month I made 40%. After much research on my own, you will trade this strategy well by just applying trendline to support the signals. As you can see from my chart although everything was signaling for a short but notice that the trendline was not broken, so a short entry would not have been a high probability trade.. Hope it helps

============================

Hi Hytten

Thank you for the chart u displayed.

U made it clear--that the T/L was enough

But with ref to T/L theory, the T/L itself is an independant strategy

and very reliable for entry especially on higher TF--

For this I dont see any advantage in using sideline indicators such as AO or AC--

Maybe I need to do more practice on this strategy just to eliminate the confusion created by indicators and the TF

Anyhow--thanks again for your words--and your new charts are

always appreciated

Rgds

chehab:
============================

Hi Hytten

Thank you for the chart u displayed.

U made it clear--that the T/L was enough

But with ref to T/L theory, the T/L itself is an independant strategy

and very reliable for entry especially on higher TF--

For this I dont see any advantage in using sideline indicators such as AO or AC--

Maybe I need to do more practice on this strategy just to eliminate the confusion created by indicators and the TF

Anyhow--thanks again for your words--and your new charts are

always appreciated

Rgds

Hi Chehab,

I highlight trendline because as per your chart you were trading counter trend. Which is usually much more risky and the move may just be temporary and short.

If you are new at it perhaps you want to just follow the trend first..and buy on dips in this case the default Ozfx setting should be sufficient. As you can see from my chart when u follow the trend the reward is much bigger.

Not sure of the time frame you are using but double checking for long term support and resistance on daily or weekly gives u a higher probability trade. I know i used to hate doing that too but it helps

Anyway there are a few variation to this strategy, mainly with more indicator and arrows to pinpoint entry, alert, EA and dashboard.. But I don;t think it would be rite for me to share it on Oz' thread. Could PM you if you want.

Files:
eca.gif  38 kb

hytten:
Hi Chehab,

I highlight trendline because as per your chart you were trading counter trend. Which is usually much more risky and the move may just be temporary and short.

If you are new at it perhaps you want to just follow the trend first..and buy on dips in this case the default Ozfx setting should be sufficient. As you can see from my chart when u follow the trend the reward is much bigger.

Not sure of the time frame you are using but double checking for long term support and resistance on daily or weekly gives u a higher probability trade. I know i used to hate doing that too but it helps

Anyway there are a few variation to this strategy, mainly with more indicator and arrows to pinpoint entry, alert, EA and dashboard.. But I don;t think it would be rite for me to share it on Oz' thread. Could PM you if you want.

===============

Hi Hytten

Thank you always for the good recommendation--

Pls find herewith attached one chart showing a possible sell entry on chfsgd

on daily of Fxpro platform

your comments on this are appreciated

rgds

Files:
Reason: