Bliksem (Counter Trend EA) - page 15

KaMpeR:
Well if they are avoiding this one, then they are not as smart as they think they are but rather blinkered, I'd say.

Just my 5c.

Wayne

I agree with you. Martingale is good system but in smart hands, otherwise you will be blown......

Are still here going some development, where I can get the latest ea from you?

Exit strategies

Hi Wayne,

I just joined this forum recently and stumbled upon your EA only yesterday.

I am an intermediate-level coder and I would love to have a go at your EA as I see it has potential. I have written EAs for FXOperator, mp6140, and pariatore in this forum based on their strategies.

I am going to leave the entry strategy as it is, and I will work on the exit strategies based on your suggestions at post #74, page 8 - i.e. the EA will close all open trades when the equity has gained or lost an agreed percentage.

However, I notice that this thread has been quiet since August last year. Has there been any development on this EA? If so, grateful if you could update us as we can avoid developing new features that have already been developed.

Regards,

Azmel.

Hi Azmel and Stace

Nope there has been no development on this since then. When the thread got quite, I thought I'd take a break and work on my manual trading and a few other projects.

Azmel, no need to introduce yourself, I am pleased that you are willing to pick up where Barry and the others left off?

Please load the EA on a chart watch it on a backtest, get a feel for what it does and how it does it and then fire away any questions or suggestions you may have.

Again, thank you, and I look forward to sharing this experience with you.

Cheers

Wayne

stace:
I agree with you. Martingale is good system but in smart hands, otherwise you will be blown...... Are still here going some development, where I can get the latest ea from you?

The point here is that this one has some kind of trend verification built into it, I am not entirely happy with it and know that it can be improved on tremendously. so lets get our heads together and get the ball rolling.

Cheers

Wayne

Hi Wayne

I've just stumbled upon the thread but would be interested to help out if you still need assistance. I'm an advanced MQL coder.

regards, Neo

Do we have life here?

Hope to see more work on this project. I know Wayne has some great ideas!

Howzit Wayne,

Attached please find some indicators for your collection. These indi's were originally developed by Mladen, I have modified it a little...

Alles van die beste, Kris

Files:
bliksem.gif  16 kb

Hi Wayne

I've been through the original code - lots of poor coding, duplication and errors. I've cleaned up the code quite extensively and I think it's working as it should but I'd appreciate confirmation as it's your strategy.

PM me and I'll send you the file to test.

Neo

Neo:
Hi Wayne

I've been through the original code - lots of poor coding, duplication and errors. I've cleaned up the code quite extensively and I think it's working as it should but I'd appreciate confirmation as it's your strategy.

PM me and I'll send you the file to test.

Neo

Would love a little remake.

DRazor:

Would love a little remake.

Did anyone get anything working properly on this EA eventually?  9 Years have passed and I would love to hear any comments and thoughts if development did continue.

To Neo, my sincere apologies, but I had some issues with folk and just left.  Decided to check back now that it is on mql5.

Reason: