OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade - page 19

SwingMan:
You are right, because I forgot the alerts!

Here is the Signal indicator with alerts (please check), and the modified Lines indicator.

The orange Entry Line is at open of the signal bar (shift=0) or at open of the next bar from the signal bar (shift = 1).

I think the alert works really well - I was alerted on the PJ pair continuously on the Daily TF, I didn't know how to stop it from alerting after a few times, I just changed the alert to false? I just wondered, is there an option for using the 200 MA Filter through this indicator, or am I missing something?

Thanks for all of your hard work on this.

Regards,

Sam

Good Trade

the gbp/usd was a good trade for me this morning. I caught 50 pips, 100 pips and I closed the other three at 72 pips each.

I seen a major retrace so I closed the other three manually.

THANKS OZ

snunes:
I think the alert works really well - I was alerted on the PJ pair continuously on the Daily TF, I didn't know how to stop it from alerting after a few times, I just changed the alert to false? I just wondered, is there an option for using the 200 MA Filter through this indicator, or am I missing something?

Thanks for all of your hard work on this.

Regards,

Sam

Thanks, tomorrow I must improve the code! At the time they arnt a filter for the SMA200, this come in the next version.

Alerts won't stop.

Hi Swingman:

For some reason after I loaded the fixed alerts indicator it started alerts for all pairs and continued until I shut the platform down.

Any ideas why?

Thanks

Just to report other EA was developed.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178531

And one more EA based on this system but for EUR/JPY

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178523

Any Trades open

Please Azmel;did your updated EA open any trades today??

Just curious

femzy112:
Please Azmel;did your updated EA open any trades today?? Just curious

Nope. No good conditions to open any new trades today. OzFx informed the same on his website as well.

Also it shows different lot sizes

azmel:
Nope. No good conditions to open any new trades today. OzFx informed the same on his website as well.

Hey Azmel thanks for your reply, but my charts brings out several lot sizes.

Is it normal.For example GU shows trading 0.1 while USDCHF shows 0.19 and EURUSD shows 0.13....Please i am curious(though it hasnt initiated any trades yet)but before it does i decided to alert you...Thanks

femzy112:
Hey Azmel thanks for your reply, but my charts brings out several lot sizes. Is it normal.For example GU shows trading 0.1 while USDCHF shows 0.19 and EURUSD shows 0.13....Please i am curious(though it hasnt initiated any trades yet)but before it does i decided to alert you...Thanks

You probably have money management turned on. Based on your Risk value, the EA will calculate how much free margin to use to open a trade. Because each pair has different price, the lot size differs.

I will try to rewrite the MM code so that the lot size will be uniform on all pairs.

Thanks Azmel...

Reason: