THE BUY ZONE - TheRumpledOne

THE BUY ZONE RULES:

The long zone is the Open Price + .0003 and +.0004.

The short zone is the Open Price - .0003 and -.0004.

For the USDJPY use .03/.04 instead.

Go long on green (bull) candle in the long zone and short on red (bear) candle in short zone.

I reset the Buy Zone at the start of the hour.

Or you can use the London, New York and Sydney open prices.

SL is 5 to 7 pips.

TP is whatever you can get before it goes against you.

Indicator attached. THIS IS THE ONLY INDICATOR YOU NEED TO TRADE THE BUY ZONE!

THE BUY ZONE FOR FOREX MANUALcan be downloaded free here: http://www.kreslik.com

Files:

Here We Go

TheRumpledOne:

THE BUY ZONE RULES:

The long zone is the Open Price + .0003 and +.0004.

The short zone is the Open Price - .0003 and -.0004.

For the USDJPY use .03/.04 instead.

Go long on green (bull) candle in the long zone and short on red (bear) candle in short zone.

I reset the Buy Zone at the start of the hour.

Or you can use the London, New York and Sydney open prices.

SL is 5 to 7 pips.

TP is whatever you can get before it goes against you.

Indicator attached. THIS IS THE ONLY INDICATOR YOU NEED TO TRADE THE BUY ZONE! Anything is else BELLS & WHISTLES or FINE TUNING.

HERE WE GO ..FINALLY WE GET SEPERET WINDOWS FOR THE BUYZONE..

what I like the most from this indi is the simplicity

TheRumpledOne:

However, there are a few handy Bells and Whistles.

Knowing the hourly range allows you to make more pips.

Having an idea how the price is moving allows you to exit when things start to go against you.

Being able to see multiple time periods also helps.

what is that?is this the DUMMY VERSION?

Yes, that is the BUY ZONE FOR DUMMIES version of the Buy Zone.

RANGE is key to the Buy Zone trades.

You need H1 AVERAGE RANGE.

Normally, I use a MA(960).

But look at what happened the last 24 hours:

• Maximum Hourly Range: 53 pips
  • Minimum Hourly Range: 13 pips
  • Average Hourly Range: 25.62 pips
  • Current Hourly Range: 19 pips
The Buy Zone is 8 pips wide.

25 - 8 = 17 pips outside the Buy Zone.

The worst possible average case, is 8.5 pips above and below the Buy Zone. Since we only need a gross 6 pips, we win.

13 - 8 = 5 pips outside the Buy Zone.

The worst possible minimum case, is 2.5 pips above and below the Buy Zone. If you broker is EFX Group, you can bail at 2 pips and still make money.

H4 Time Frame

TheRumpledOne:

RANGE is key to the Buy Zone trades.

You need H1 AVERAGE RANGE.

Normally, I use a MA(960).

But look at what happened the last 24 hours:

• Maximum Hourly Range: 53 pips
  • Minimum Hourly Range: 13 pips
  • Average Hourly Range: 25.62 pips
  • Current Hourly Range: 19 pips
The Buy Zone is 8 pips wide.

25 - 8 = 17 pips outside the Buy Zone.

The worst possible average case, is 8.5 pips above and below the Buy Zone. Since we only need a gross 6 pips, we win.

13 - 8 = 5 pips outside the Buy Zone.

The worst possible minimum case, is 2.5 pips above and below the Buy Zone. If you broker is EFX Group, you can bail at 2 pips and still make money.

THANK YOU TRO FOR UR EXPLAINATIONS ..

BUT, WHAT ABOUT THE (H4)and(D1) TIME FRAMES?HOW I DETREMINE THE RANGE?..by the way,is the RANGE per H4,D1 is that the avarege distance between the highest price point and the lowest price point in (960 hours)=40 days and IS THAT WAY IS WORKING FOR OTHER PAIRS TOO??

how about if i use ur fibo project SUP/RESIS as target insteed of only 6pips (since many people thier brokers do not allow scalping..I ALREADY ASKED YOU THAT BEFOR AND YOU ANSWERED (THERE IS NOT RIGHT /NOT RIGHT)BUT(THERE IS PROFITABLE/NON PROFITABLE)..but i am asking you as a creator of this system and i guess that you will know that if it will work right or it will make a mess !!

Rewrite

I WILL REWRITE IT HERE AGAIN ..I AM AFFRAID THAT YOU WILL NOT VISIT THE OTHER THREAD

Originally Posted by TheRumpledOne

Yes.

Sounds like you understand.

yes,yes,yes LET US MAKE A PARTY ...

Remember, you have to pass EVERY parameter to the indicator you want to use via TRO SAK MULTIPAIR.

Also, you have to set the colors/levels to make it display the way you want it to display.

PLEASE COULD YOU TELL ME HOW TO pass EVERY parameter to the indicator ??IS THAT NEED ME TO GO TO THE CODE AND WRITE SOMETHING THERE ??HOW TO THAT,I AM NOT PROGRAMER?..DO I HAVE TO BE PROGRAMMER TO DO WHAT YOU SAID ??I would take me about a month to write a manual for TRO SAK MULTIPAIR.

By the way, SAK = Swiss Army Knife=Super Appetite keeper. Named so because it can do many things.

hey TRO man,please be patient with me buddy ..

up/down and left/right

TRO

CAN U POST THE (X&Y PLOT)to be able to move the the buyzone up/down and left/right as need it??..what i have is one control to move it up/down only BUT NOT left/right..

thank you in advance TRO

ahmedazizelias:
TRO

CAN U POST THE (X&Y PLOT)to be able to move the the buyzone up/down and left/right as need it??..what i have is one control to move it up/down only BUT NOT left/right..

thank you in advance TRO

There are inputs to move the Buy Zone for Dummies display.

extern int price.x.offset= 0 ; // moves left / right

extern int price.y.offset= 0 ; // moves up / down

any indicator will draw white open line,2 blue buy zone lines and 2 red sell zone lines automatically every hour?

thanks

Files:
6lux0ki.gif  34 kb
Reason: