THE BUY ZONE - TheRumpledOne - page 8

TRO, did you tried mean average; median ; - 10(15) upper /lover % etc. stats.

what average range for TP or Stop hit?

does 4H or 1D TF have same phenomena?

could you post example of couple of your consecutive trades on the ranging (not easy) market or show on the chart how thy been physically done - "bought here" " stopped here" "here missed" here took profit" , etc.

thank you

fxbs:
TRO, did you tried mean average; median ; - 10(15) upper /lover % etc. stats.

what average range for TP or Stop hit?

does 4H or 1D TF have same phenomena?

could you post example of couple of your consecutive trades on the ranging (not easy) market or show on the chart how thy been physically done - "bought here" " stopped here" "here missed" here took profit" , etc.

thank you

SL is 5 to 7 pips!

TP is set at 6 pips, HOWEVER... if the price has only be going in one direction since the open of the hour, we'll wait for more figuring USDJPY has to "range". We can exit part of the position at 6 to lock in some profit and let the rest ride, knowing we can exit at breakeven or perhaps 20 or more pips.

I am not sure what you are asking about the median.

The Buy Zone is for H1. I don't have a strategy for H4. My $TRILLION STRATEGY is for D1. But this is the BUY ZONE thread. Feel free to google search for the other threads.

i mean statistic terms - like they use in US payroll statistics (wages):

mean, median: average 50% ; median 50; upper 10%; lover 30% etc.

as i understood system based on stat fenomena - if price after open goes through sertain threshold - so with certain precision it will continue trough next level (our profit (TP, SL) level) before it turnes back and hit our stop.

if you have stat data - it just metter of numbers:

like for 52 pip aver. range in 70% if it crosses zone - it not hitting first (initial) SL level; in 50% it goes next 10 pip retraces less than 5 (so 5 pip is best average Trail ) in 30% & it goes 20 pip;etc

so on average from 100 trades 25% been stopped with the loss; 50% had 5 pip; 25% 10; best 25%; worst 25%; median 50%

one more Q: what your stat soft sayes about H4 and D1 bar open?

any gaps there?

what stats on pivot points (levels?)

and one moreQ: sometimes price stuck and sausaging on the line(zone) - we know - it bad time to trade;

what your take- somebody tried already to add filter (trade/no trade) or other strength of move indicator? (you using Range?)

Another profitable trade.

FXBS:

I like to KEEP IT SIMPLE.

I don't need more numbers to complicate matters.

Having the real time range stats is all I need.

Feel free to run more stats and use them to make you profitable.

All I know is THE BUY ZONE works.

This is all I need:

THE BUY ZONE RULES:

The long zone is the Open Price + .0003 and +.0004.

The short zone is the Open Price - .0003 and -.0004.

For the USDJPY use .03/.04 instead.

Go long on green (bull) candle in the long zone and short on red (bear) candle in short zone.

I reset the Buy Zone at the start of the hour.

Or you can use the London, New York and Sydney open prices.

SL is 5 to 7 pips.

TP is whatever you can get before it goes against you.

Today's Trades

First day using the Buy Zone. Here are the first 5. Made two more of 4 and 2 pips. Traded only a few hours while I was working. EFX is a key to trading this method. You can get in some times at 1/10th pip. Tough to lose when you get that much of an advantage. Most ususally is 1 pip if you watch what you are doing.

Avery, Thanks for sharing this.

Files:
trades_1.jpg  37 kb

Nice haul of 24 pips there!

Not bad for your first day.

Good trading.

This entire thread and its premise cracks me up. I see nothing's changed since your TS days, Avery.

Why don't you just run an AD and tell everyone exactly what it is you're all about?

Free, my ass. LOL. But kudos to you, looks like you got all the newbies fooled --

kreslik.com - Traders Community :: View topic - BUY ZONE FOR DUMMIES INDICATOR

"Hi TRO have u uploaded the BZ for dummies indicator yet, or r u still working on it? "

"BuyZone for dummies is NOT going to be uploaded.

BuyZone for dummies is a "gift" to those who show appreciation. "

Ha Ha Ha, 'nuff said. "Appreciation" indeed...

Reason: